1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

As F2P, what unit did you UOC so far?

Discussion in 'General' started by Givemetop, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Veralian

Veralian Magenta Mmmm VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Fav Sieg, N1 esther, N2 Circe
    I actually did and I'm at 60 now, I'm sure I did not miss one. Did you buy one from the trust coin exchange?

2. leytachi

leytachi "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    963 524 267
    Leads:
    Onion Knight
    Zeno ... and regretting it. I think I only used Zeno when the weekly chamber boss was weak to fire. Nothing else. Trials, I use Esther or Elena (now to add Bartz on that damager rotation).

3. Lacus21

Lacus21 Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther/MK if any/Sylvie/Elena/SSC
    Nope i didnt buy any from trust nor bundles etc but it doesnt matter i guess, you are still at 60 so thats good enough

Edited: Maybe from trials?

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
  4. ShinJay

ShinJay Ascended Member

Global ID:
    I guess I’m a shark, only spent on limited banners and the one I spent most on is the 2nd Secret of Mana banner. Since day 1 and never rerolled too because I wasn’t sure if I was gonna continue playing. I UoC: Orlandeau, Esther, Sylvie, Awakened Rain and High Seraph Ultima.

5. Veralian

Veralian Magenta Mmmm VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Fav Sieg, N1 esther, N2 Circe
    all trials cleared except Emperor, I understand it's not a big deal but I really want to know where I haven't gotten the missing one.

6. LurkerRamza

LurkerRamza Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther, Xeno, TT, LM Fina, SSC, Bonus
    Occasional FoL2P since beginning.
    Pulled off banner Esther right after her banner ended.
    Looked at friends list and UoC'd her.
    No regret, she was perfect for so many trials and is allies w all the Elenas on my list now.

Really want 7* my Elena as well but unlikely to use on a DPS.

Looking for support/tank (hey WoL, how you doing?)
    45 tickets left

7. Fabell

Fabell "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Elena,Sylvie,Zeno,SS Charlotte,Olberic
    Seabreeze Dark Fina (for a second Summer Whip)
    Rivera (for her 7* version)
    Charlotte (for her 7* version)
    Morgana (for her 7* version)
    Karlette (for her STMR)

Those may seem odd choices, but...

• I use always use double Summer Whip on Morgana and AI Katy (makes elemental missions a snap and no longer a headache)
    • Rivera/Sylvie are my physical cover tank and provoke tank (Sylvie is evade)
    • Charlotte is my magic cover tank
    • Karlette's STMR is used on Elena and AI Katy, both of whom team up with Rivera and Morgana for Bolting Strike chain madness
    I've been basically using this team since I was able to get a single copy of Morgana. Morgana has free chains for most battles, making her key to farming King Mog stages, while paired with Elena they utterly decimate any boss together, especially if I have a turn to summon up esper gauge.

I've been able to clear mostly all regular non-chamber fights with this team without even blinking. Great because I'm just so busy these days, no time to really think about strats.

8. bwnyc

bwnyc "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Leads:
    Esther, Circe, Elena, Lilith, Sieghard
    Not F2P, since I used to buy the FoL (didn't buy the most recent, more expensive one).

3 UoCs used so far (almost back up to having 3 available).

First was Sieghard as I was lacking good physical tank.
    Second was Sylvie...just because...not needed as I mainly use MS Nichol and I also had 7* Zarg at the time.
    Third was Zeno...again just because...mainly using dual Esthers as my pDPS...

9. Nouk

Nouk "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Event related
    180s
    F2P and never used my UoC!
    I'm currently debating about using some to get STMR or maybe a Lenna to get her 7★ but I'm scared of RNGesus punishing me by granted me with another copy of the unit I UoCed few days later...

10. bonerici

bonerici Ascended Member

Global ID:

I have plenty of TMRs and a few STMRs so it isn't a problem for me, dual wield or dual hand. Just need new DPS can't clear the latest trials in the turn limit. I finished Neo Exdeath with Aloha Lasswell, but don't have DPS enough to do Emperor in 25 turns also Esther is weak in SPR.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
  11. iBuko

iBuko Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    868 418 572
    Leads:
    Karten, Esther, Regina, Zeno
    Lenna she deserves a UOC. Even 2. :)
    Don’t think about what can happen tomorrow enjoy the game NOW.

bwnyc, Nouk and Scheich like this.
  12. Scheich

Scheich "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Leads:
    Event / Trial Units
    Just a Lenna no2 after her banner as I couldn’t wait. Got her 2 weeks after with the 9k rainbow banner^^* 52 uoc left

still no regrets. She is just awesome <3 And with a 2 healer strat a total beast.

13. iBuko

Global ID:
    868 418 572
    Leads:
    I did the same, LOL.

Can you tell @Nouk how amazing is she? Lol

Scheich likes this.
  14. Scheich

Scheich "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Leads:
    Event / Trial Units
    Get her. You wouldn’t regret it. If I thought fina or Myra are the top dogs just look at her kit. With those 3 u are prepared for really everything. She made healing during the latest trials a no issue. Also great synergies with another healer or support. Even if I got my third now and her stmr sucks I would gladly pull for her again to get that 7*

Nouk and iBuko like this.
  15. Jianto

Jianto Well-Known Member Supporter

UOCed 1 SS charlotte and WOL Lenna, more i forgot at the moment

16. Toonces

Toonces Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Elena, K Fina, SS Charlotte, Kryla
    None. Sitting at 63 tickets. Waiting for the right moment.

17. TT2110

TT2110 Ascended Member

real f2p, never spend on the game. first i play some weeks, then see about reroll, so i make a new one, did some reroll but never get 1 5* unit, well at that time there only 3 5* unit avaible, its lightning, ramza, delita. so i playing it til today, my rank is 191, i dont hoarding lapis, so dont have much lapis right now and 0 tickets, i have 91x 7*, some are from 7*x7* fusion, so my actuell 7* are maybe ~80??! I still have over 50 mill of gils and sitting on around ~20 units that i have #3 of its, waiting for stmr. (I think thats not bad for a f2p)

my uoc:

1. esth/syl banner i did over 1 laps at step up, only get 1 est and 1 syl, so i uoc both to get 7* and now i have #3 est&syl.

2. at ssc banner, i only manage to get 1 of her, bc i dont have a mag tank, no wkn/chow/basch nor a.rain, so i uoc 1 ssc and now im sitting on #3 of here ( last 2 month i pull 3 a.rain, bc guy come to late, only a bencher)

my next uoc will be elephim, when she get awk, bc i dont have good breaker, all are 5* only and i dont see worth to uoc them, have 0 loren

18. Cylian

Cylian Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther and Charlotte?
    188ish
    Hey, hi, just curious, but ... without a 70% breaker, how do you normally clear trials then?

I personally had 100+ 7* awakenings (i prioritize rainbow drops rather than specific targets), but ... didnt have a good magic tank before Basch finally drops (and drops and drops and drops and drops) a few months before Charlotte Flair (who also dropped 5 times more) ... Even with Loren, I struggled at magic tanking using a 6* A.Rain.

How did you survive those magical attacks then?

19. TT2110

TT2110 Ascended Member

well for breaker that i have 1 auron,1 machina, 3 delita, (now) 5 ht lid (dont like her much) hmm who are breaker now? I'm using sylvie as breaker sometimes to.
    Well for trials, i only done the old one, no time & bc of lazyness & no spare rng to spend on trial, i dont touch the new trial yet. thx to powercreep, i (try to) blow all the trial in 1-3 turn, sometime skip all this mission reward like kill xx with an esper, if i see the reward "dont worth" it.For lb kill , i have 2x7* nyx, yes i dont stmr him, bc 2x him can fuell my esther,zeno and friends esther to 1tko the boss

ps: yea, b4 i uoc my ss charlotte to 7*, I only have 1 basch, 0 a.rain, but now i have 3# bach & a.rain. phy tank i have #5 moustache man and #3 sieg.
    troll units #6 kunishira, #5 citra, #5 vincent, #5 ht lid, #5 queen, #5 what her name again with this spear, #5 wilhelm

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
    Cylian likes this.
  20. iBuko

Global ID:
    868 418 572
    Leads:
    Ht Lid is a very good breaker after enhancements.
    Give her a chance, she will surprise you.

Build her up for LB

Cylian likes this.