1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

At last.....

Discussion in 'Rants, Raves and Accomplishments' started by rickygck, Apr 19, 2017.

1. rickygck

rickygck Ascended Member

After many many many many months of trying, with much disappointment as well. I finally able to hit 100 straight wins in the Arena. And now still continue going strong to 123 wins. As a F2P I had spent 300 lapis to refill orbs, which many people wouldn't want to waste on, It doesn't bother me a bit. A little accomplishment in this game makes me a little happier.

Thanks for reading.

PapaGembul and Sparkle like this.
  2. architect

architect Fairy Member VIP Supporter

Even if you spent 300 lapis to refill, you still got a 200 lapis surplus from achieving the 100 winning streak trophy! ::happy::
    And Congratulations..! ::=3::

rickygck likes this.
  3. Abudaman

Abudaman "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
  4. PlainSite

PlainSite Ascended Member Supporter

Leads:
    612 attack Elza
    Congratulations!!!! Youuuu are a winnerrrrr!!!!!

rickygck likes this.
  5. leemanho

leemanho F2P RoD Owner VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    950 921 563
    Congratulations

rickygck likes this.