1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Barbiiiii

Discussion in 'Rants & Accomplishments' started by Wdiggums, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Wdiggums

Wdiggums Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    depends on event
    took my 6 , turned two into awaken crysts, got one barbi 7 fused two untouched ones to her for 50% moog and stmr, now awaiting enough gil to awaken 2nd barbi 7*. Ok ok now out of tmr moogs to make the second barbi super relavent right now anyway but with all the recent wind chainers... woot woot here’s hoping you all had/have a good one like that or will soon!!!

lupinorris likes this.
  2. Sefiros

Sefiros Dirge of Cerberus VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    7 star Fry/Olive/BSS/Emperor/KM b.unit
    I just got my 2nd Bard yesterday lol

Wdiggums likes this.
  3. Wdiggums

Wdiggums Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    depends on event
    Go go go!!! I had 3 quickly and then she started trololololing me but after enhancements and now 7* she’s gonna be a windy beast!

Sefiros likes this.
  4. Sefiros

Global ID:
    Leads:
    She doesn't have enhancements out yet. I got her TMR and already she is on lvl 113, now need to pot her and her magic will reach heaven

5. Wyviner

Wyviner Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Barbie, Malphasie, Hyou
    I've had 2 for a long time, and I've 7*ed her, but only at lvl 116. Sucks that she doesn't get her awesome boost to MAG until 120.

6. Sefiros

Global ID:
    Leads:
    To be honest I'm still thinking about her mag boost at lvl 120, will it better to have her with dual wield or just single wielded... GG might be not the best option here...

7. Wyviner

Wyviner Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Barbie, Malphasie, Hyou
    I'm not an expert at the maths, but I'd say in Barbs case it's definitely dual wield, for now anyway. We don't really have any specific single wield MAG boosting items or materia. I know theres Unmatched Wizardry or whatever it's called, 50% MAG with single wielding, but thats it. I'm not even sure if I have it, if I do I only have one. In any case, I'll be going DW.

8. Platinumdragon

Platinumdragon Well-Known Member

Leads:
    Landu, LM Fina, Wilhelm, Circe, Noctis
    right now only got one 6 star Barbariccia, hopefully I will be able to get a second one would like to turn in into a 7 star