1. New rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

best place for aqua pearls?

Discussion in 'Guides' started by oatmealman01, Apr 24, 2018.

1. oatmealman01

oatmealman01 New Member

I'm trying to farm aqua Pearls and it's going incredibly slow. I have xon and Lara croft on my farming team but I'm still only getting maybe 1 every 10 minutes. Any suggestions?

2. Scoustar

Scoustar Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    1k DW eTidus
    <100
    Earth Shrine is where I get (and sell) all mine.

Nine likes this.
  3. Sefiros

Sefiros Its better than before, really... VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Tidus, Yun or event unit
    Its quite hard to farm a common items. For your info, Xon and Lara croft doesn't help here since they have drops for rare items and Aqua pearl is common item. Someone with common items rate drop increase would be better - like locke or zidane. Also it goes slow just because some monsters hold like 10 possible items to drop and 1 of them is aqua pearl, so 10% this monster will drop it... so to farm it faster you need to steal from monsters before killing them. If you are still in early stage of the game, go to Phantom forest (best is exploration) you can steal Aqua pearl from Black Widow, Green Wisp, Poison Edge. Also if you kill Black widow or green wisp they can also drop it, so if you encounter them first steal then kill. You can use Xon's Waylay to steal and save a lot of time.

4. Scoustar

Scoustar Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    1k DW eTidus
    <100
    Xon's Master Thief skill, once awakened (+1) does give common drops ;)

5. Sefiros

Sefiros Its better than before, really... VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Tidus, Yun or event unit
    I know but OP didn't mentioned his Xon is enhanced, so this skill doesn't do the job for him.

6. aa25

aa25 Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Ayaka/Barb/OK
    I vaguely remember that I farmed it from Maranda Coast exploration when I just started.