1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

BM #2 is a PITA. Needin' help

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by b3l14l, Dec 3, 2019.

1. b3l14l

b3l14l Senior Noob VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    I'm caving for the night. @Shr, FF refuses to prop up ur GLS for me. Been refreshing my list for damned near 45min. Pretty sure I've seen all my friend's except you...except for ur Locke that came up once lol. If ya don't mind to leave her up, I'll try again tomorrow. Gotta get the kiddo in bed.

S'all good. The trial has been a nightmare. I don't breeze through trials like some people, but after 3 or 4 fights I can usually figure them out. This a-hole isn't letting that happen. But I'll be back, BM. I'll be back.

I totally wish u better luck than what I've had :)

2. Shr

Shr Arena Grand Champion Arena Grand Champion Spooky Arena Runner Up S3 VIP Supporter Monthly Arena Champ S2 Monthly Arena Champ S1

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Yes
    Gunso
    She will be up for as long as you need her.
    Screenshot_20191203-205840__01.jpg
    Remember, she is in the 4th slot

3. b3l14l

Global ID:
    Awesome! Thnx ::up::

Shr likes this.
  4. liddokun

liddokun Ascended Member

Just set my GLS on Nemesis 1 / Slot 4 too. Feel free to use her. :)

5. Ranzo

Ranzo "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    AK Rain
    >180
    Gonna sneak in this thread, since I was about to try this scorn BM soon.
    I was planning to use:
    1) SCC as provoker, mag cover, mitigation
    2) WoL Lenna as healer and reraiser
    3)
    4)
    5) Tsukiko
    6) Tsukiko

I know it depends on the gear but I think I'm pretty well covered so I just tweak here and there.
    I would love some advice from you guys on my team composition and chemistry for this fight. Just got Tsukiko 7* and I'm not really familiar with her kit but since she can self buff and and imperil + break, I don't need any role for those, no?

I can fit it Kryla, Summer Fid, e-Ignis, Sylvie, Aerith, e-Sieghard, e-Folka. Any advice would be appreciated :D

6. Darx

Darx Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    I will set my GLS for you as well. I can do it with 2 GLS so I bet you can too. Just keep reraise up and you will be fine.
    GL.

7. iBuko

iBuko “Common sense is not that common” VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    868 418 572
    Leads:
    Karten, eA.Fry, Regina, O. Zyrus, RL
    Ignis and Sieg (high stats, Autoprovoke and ALWAYS on guard).
    No need for breakers.
    Equip Charlotte with pod for phy mitigations.
    I did it with exactly the same team.
    After 40% keep aoe Reraise just in case, and mitigations, Ignis can help Lenna to have her Lb ready, ALWAYS.
    It is a walk in the park with tsukiko.

Ranzo likes this.
  8. Ranzo

Ranzo "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    AK Rain
    >180
    Thanks my man!

iBuko likes this.
  9. iBuko

Global ID:
    868 418 572
    Leads:
    Grab my Tsukiko and destroy that moon.

10. b3l14l

Global ID:
    Sweet. Thnx @Darx. After I get to work and the boss is done with the morning rounds, imma give it another shot.

11. b3l14l

Global ID:
    Will do! Thnx, @liddokun. I should have plenty-o-GLS to figure this thing out...hopefully ::up::

liddokun likes this.
  12. Seven

Seven Mildly Active Member VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    None; this may be a hard case to crack
    I mean I crushed using Christine even though Ice Apostle exists, so...

You might just need to swap around your gears?

Shr likes this.
  13. b3l14l

Global ID:
    Well, just tried 2 more times. @Shr's GLS finally decided to show up to the party (awesome GLS BTW ::up::).

First try I tried using Sieg as an Auto-provoke, always guarding. He died. Wasn't long after, er'body else died.

Second try went back to SSC as Auto-provoke. Turn 9 I had AoE reraise up and got wiped somehow. Reraised. Turn 10 BM just destroyed me. Sieg stood there alone looking around in confusion.

I swear this fight seems to get more difficult the more I try it. I dunno, maybe this fight is just out of my league. Hate to admit it, but kinda Starting to seem that way. Strategies that work for others aren't panning out for me. I think I'm just out-classed. I guess the thin silver lining is that I didn't have my heart set on any of the rewards. Would have just been cool to have that bow in time for IW.

Thnx all for the help, peoplez. It's greatly appreciated! :D

Shr and iBuko like this.
  14. Darx

Darx Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    The moon follow the 5 turns rotation above 40%. At the 5n-1 turn (turn 4, 9, 14...) the moon cast a dispel on your tank so you will need to rebuff mitigation after that or your tank will die which lead to a wipe. 5n turn your team gonna be hit with 2 aoe magic fixed attack but with 11k hp and 1k spr GLS will survive no problem (with 50% general mitigation and 30% magic mitigation).
    The moon will put mitigation up on preemptive, 80%, 60%, 40% and 20% so a common strategy is to skip the 80% and 40%. Stalling near 80% for the first 5 turns and prepare your burst to bring it to 4x%. Then wait another 5 turns then burst to 1x% then dmg him to death while keeping 100% reraise/mitigation up time (remember to rebuff mitigation when your party got reraised).
    Gls is very good in the latter stage since she doesnt lose much dmg after being revived. Just triple cast her dmg move (one for imperil). And she has aoe reraise when your healer is not ready.

Shr likes this.
  15. b3l14l

Global ID:
    Good lawrd, man...do u gotta use ear plugs to keep the info from falling out? :D

Yeah, I know about the 5 turn rotation, but on the turns that others don't seem to barely even get scratched (in videos), I'm taking a lot of damage.

But u did make me think about something...ive been using Foam and Lifeguard - Shade from SSN for mitigation, Sieg and SSC's LBs when I can (SSC's cover hasn't been a problem). Should I be doing something else?

16. iBuko

Global ID:
    868 418 572
    Leads:
    Pray. Lol

Shr likes this.
  17. b3l14l

Global ID:
    I do that around 75% ::rofl::

iBuko likes this.
  18. iBuko

Global ID:
    868 418 572
    Leads:
    Start after 40%. :)
    BM can be bastard.
    Have you tried to cast Aoe EVERY TURN?

19. Darx

Darx Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Imo Charlotte provide enough mitigation general and magic. You can save her CD on turn you cant put up general mitigation and it will be enough too. I would replace SS Nichol with another LB support or healer with reraise.
    If youre using Sieg as provoker he should just guard. He will die otherwise.

20. b3l14l

Global ID:
    Lol...if I can make it to 40% again. No AoE reraise every turn. My only AoE source, besides GLS's CD, is LMF's CD and LB, and neither seem to be up when I really need it.

I have Serena. Think she'd be OK for this? I haven't really used her so I'm not real familiar with her kit. And I have Myra, but I haven't really used her much either. Just something about her that doesn't set right with me. No idea what or why.

I did try to use SSC as cover and Sieg as a auto-provoke and did nothing with him except guard. He died after I crossed 70%.