1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Buffer Questions and Tips request.

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Duke Zarrikos, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Duke Zarrikos

Duke Zarrikos Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Sephiroth or Event.
    Alright I be been Flitting around the forum for a while, and thought I'd ask for a bit of advice. I have all major 7* Roles covered but one. I need a buffer. I a 6* Zargabro and Ramza, but I need better. I am as of this posting sitting on all of my F2P UoC tickets, so 20+. The tentative plan atm is to buy off MS Nichol asap. But I wanted to know if there were any better buffers coming.

I have seen Ignacio's ability awakenings stats but that's a long way off. I am also still sitting on the Fanfesta UoC tickets in case I just end up buying Zarg off. Because holy FSM, do limited holiday rainbows hate me.

Please advise.

2. aa25

aa25 VIP VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Rena/Barb/Lilith/Christine/2B
    There is Yuraisha coming up soon-ish.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/1185

Although, she is better than Nichol probably depends on one's preference. After that, there is quite a pause until Primsose from Octopath, assuming we are getting it. I am not aware of anyone else.

3. Zephiel

Zephiel Member

better get zarg with FFUOC ticket +fully enchance it, and save your standard UOC

4. jonathangariepy

jonathangariepy Ascended Member

If you can make a 7* WKN with your fan festa ticket, he can provide 150% SPR and DEF from his LB which is pretty solid in term of role compression imo. Combine him with MercRamza tanking who can garantee the LB through entrust and you're good to go.

5. Duke Zarrikos

Duke Zarrikos Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Sephiroth or Event.
    Well at there is no chance of WKN, and I wanted him, all three years.

My only Holiday exclusive is Kryla, at 6*, but with 7* Basch, Loren, and 7* able Lid, Kryla's kinda not huge on my list.

Yuraisha does look very nice though. Might hold off on Nichol, for her. Probably gonna get Zarg with FFUoC,my other real call there for 7* is Barb. And that's just not a great pull. She's a good unit but no.

Alright thanks for the info.