1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Can any friends help me find my player ID?

Discussion in 'General' started by jrthedawg, Mar 26, 2020.

Tags:
  1. jrthedawg

jrthedawg New Member

I know this is a long shot, but I saw a thread where this worked so I'm giving it a go.

I damaged my phone recently and hadn't linked my FFBE account to Facebook or Google. I'm trying to recover the account through customer support, but they seem unwilling to help without my player ID (no matter how much other game status information I can provide). I was hoping someone on this board might be one of my friends and could screenshot my info for me. Here is my identifying information (I know it's not much ... sorry).

Favorite: Xuan Wu & Qing Long

Level: 120

Limit Burst level: 30

Name and message: both default (Rain and "Let's work together!")

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

2. Cylian

Cylian Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    XWQL main.
    188ish
    Saw you on reddit. Honestly, it's like finding a needle in a haysack.

Maybe provide your creation date as well, like how someone asked you in reddit. Any more information would ... help.

All the best, man. ::up::

Jubilate likes this.