1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  3. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  4. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Celestial Nova...

Discussion in 'General' started by bwnyc, Sep 14, 2021 at 1:58 PM.

1. bwnyc

bwnyc "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    NV Terra, NV Luna, NVA Tifa, Event
    Anyone else having problem where the break gauge gets stuck when < 10%...I can't do any damage after that. I know I beat this before, but I've tried several times and I can't tell why it's getting stuck. I dispelled it, so it doesn't have mitigations up.

2. bwnyc

bwnyc "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    NV Terra, NV Luna, NVA Tifa, Event
    Never mind...I managed to clear it. I guess I wasn't using a strong enough imperil as the battle went on...or something. This time I brought Ling along to make sure I could re-imperil fire later on. I had Kryla along doing initial breaks/imperils.

3. FaRFrOmPoOpIn

FaRFrOmPoOpIn "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya........" VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    what is break guage, in Tifa land break guage help you do extr damage when full.