1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

News Chamber of Vengeful Updates

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by KeybladeMaster97, Jul 28, 2020.

1. KeybladeMaster97

KeybladeMaster97 "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter News Announcer

Global ID:
    Leads:
    AC Cloud AC Tifa Mystina DPFina Cecil
    More Chamber of the Vengeful unique unit challenge rewards will be coming soon!

Different rewards can be earned based on the number of unique units used! Clear the dungeons with 28 to 50 unique units to obtain additional rewards!

* Visit each dungeon's "Extra Challenges" tab for more details.

[​IMG]

Chamber of the Vengeful - The Empress Supreme

Additional rewards available from 7/30!

[​IMG]

Chamber of the Vengeful - Demon Matsuri

Additional rewards available from 8/6!

[​IMG]

Chamber of the Vengeful - Bogeyman Nights

Additional rewards available from 8/13!

[​IMG]

Chamber of the Vengeful - Not Toying Around

Additional rewards available from 8/20!

aa25, Xshock and Eynskaet like this.
  2. Eynskaet

Eynskaet "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    various
    Yay? Still haven't finished the first 25, lol. ::kefka::

edit: Well... actually yay for the old ones. I forgot there were worthwhile rewards for >25 on the angry eggman. Gonna get my 3x 4*+ EX Ticket, 3x 500 Lapis, and whatever else is on the way. :)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  3. Xshock

Xshock Fryevia Big Fan ! VIP

What exactly Additional reward was ? 5* tic , king pot , uoc or stmr tic ? Anybody know ?

KeybladeMaster97 likes this.
  4. KeybladeMaster97

KeybladeMaster97 "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter News Announcer

Global ID:
    Leads:
    AC Cloud AC Tifa Mystina DPFina Cecil
    If they do the same thing like they did for the Egg trial then it should be

Pro: 1 4*+ EX Ticket, 10 of each Mini Pot , 25 Burst Pot, 2 5% Moogles

ELT: Bronze Emblem, 10 of each King Pot, 20 King Burst Pot, 6 Gil Snapper Towers, 5 King Metal Minitaur

LGD: Gold Emblem, 200 Red Quartz, 500 Lapis, 5 STMR exchange Ticket

Eynskaet and Xshock like this.
  5. aa25

aa25 VIP VIP

Global ID:
    I'm excited. Gonna try clear the rest 25 units without using the same unit more than once. So, 4-5 clears each.

Eynskaet likes this.
  6. fireflyege

fireflyege "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Bogeyman? Ugh, not again! I had enough with abusing Lotti.

Not THAT kind of abuse, obviously.

21er likes this.
  7. Obstkeks

Obstkeks "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    AC Cloud|BB Rem|Elena|Bonus
    So, I encountered some kind of bug. Or at least I think it is one. I already cleared Empress Surpreme PRO and ELT with 50 unique units before the update.

But I don't receive the rewards. When I clear the battles with old or new units again, nothing changes.

Screenshot for example.
    Screenshot_20200730-195351.jpg

Edit: A known bug, they're working on it.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    Scheich and 21er like this.
  8. Scheich

Scheich "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Leads:
    Event / Trial Units
    Same Problem. Already finishesed every Stage 50 times. Only the News one left to do.

9. Tena

Tena Ascended Member

Give it another try it may have been fixed, I was at 32/50 on empress’ first difficulty so after a quick fight I unlocked a new reward and the others between 25 and 32/50 unlocked instantly, all rewards were in the mailbox right after

10. GinoHOMM

GinoHOMM Ascended Member

I've also cleared most of these with 50 units and noticed they have all been reset to 25. I was thinking i had to redo them rather than just getting the rewards for having done it previously.

That being said, I have been trying to redo Empress Supreme on ELT and I need to know if there is some sort of bug or something has been changed about the Captain's attack after the soldier dies. This used to be evadable with mirage but now using the cactaurs 1000 needles ability for mass mirage has no effect. He keeps wiping me every time, including the 100% full evade provoker. THis is supposed to be a physical attack so I have no idea what is going on. Can anyone confirm?

11. Obstkeks

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Sure he's doing his AoE physical and not his AoE magical? With his buff and an imperil on your team, this can hurt pretty bad as far as I know.

12. GinoHOMM

GinoHOMM Ascended Member

If he is, it's a complete change to the AI in the wiki and the way I've beaten them dozens of times before.

I kill the knight on turn 2, when he should be doing his Knight's slash. His AOE magic should not be until turn 4.
    • Every 5n-1 (or 4, 9, 14, etc) turns:
      • Punishment
      • Ends turn
    • Every 3n-1 (or 2, 5, 8, etc) turns: Knight's Slash(1)
    I have no idea what's going on but I keep getting wiped in turn 2. I'm using Cecil for Magic cover, and a full evade, full provoke unit +aoe mirage on turn 2 and it results in a complete wipe.

13. Tena

Tena Ascended Member

My core team was Paladin Cecil, Lakshmi Lid and eElena + friend Elena, 2 slots free for the 50 unique units
    First turn, Cecil magic cover and magic mitigation, Lid dispells and break, both Elena imbue light and buffs for full LB
    Turn 2 both Elena’s LB kills the two guards
    Turn 3 triple crystal blade

Don’t need an overpowered Elena full STMR at all, or any really specific gear and it’s really safe
    If you don’t manage to one shot both guards it can be very tricky ^^

14. Obstkeks

Global ID:
    Leads:
    What about killing the Captain first? That's what I did. And sure it's him killing your unit and not Morgana?

15. Scheich

Leads:
    Event / Trial Units
    Tried. Doesnt work. 50/50 But the New rewards dont unlock. It just stops at 25.

16. Scheich

Leads:
    Event / Trial Units
    If u kill the bottom Enemy the Big one retaliates. U Need fenrir or Dome Kind of Mirage. Or just kill both at the Same time With hybrids.

17. GinoHOMM

GinoHOMM Ascended Member

Not positive on that since all the attacks happen so fast, but if its Morgana I don't know how she's dishing out so much damage. Her MAG stat is a measly 500 and her fixed magic attack which is the only thing that can bypass Cecil's cover is only an 8x MOD. I've got Cecil's 70% Mag mitigation up and my 15K HP Cloud (along with everyone else not named Cecil) are getting obliterated.

I guess I can go the route of killing the captain first with Ace and Rem but if hes' not the one dishing out the damage then that doesn't fix my issue. I just recall doing this trial easily with way weaker units months ago following exactly this process - magic cover, any evade provoke tank, kill knight (blind or mirage attack from captain), then kill captain and then morgana. worked every time. Now i'm getting pummeled with hits that are like 20K damage and I can't figure out what attack that is that's wiping me.

18. GinoHOMM

GinoHOMM Ascended Member

I'm using 10000 Needles mirage on entire team every turn.

19. Scheich

Leads:
    Event / Trial Units
    Hm. Strange. I just used 2 hybrids and burned Them down in 2 turns. Then t3 the empress. Was easier than going one After another. Did em month ago With Levinson.

20. GinoHOMM

GinoHOMM Ascended Member

Unfortunately, I don't have two good hybrids I can chain together that hit all enemies.

I was able to figure out my issue though. Something I was doing was occasionally hitting Morgana while the soldier was still alive and he was doing a dispel move that I wasn't realizing, so he was wiping out my cover and mitigation causing me to get obliterated. Once I made sure every ability I was using was single target and went through them one-by-one I was able to get a rotation down that worked. Just gotta be really careful not to use any AOE damage ability while the bottom guy is still alive.