1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Chance of getting 50% provoke moogle charm in the future?

Discussion in 'General' started by Polka!, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Polka!

Polka! Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    As some of you may know, I took a break from the game for a year and while I really do not regret it at all, the ONLY thing that somewhat frustrates me is missing out on the 50% provoke moogle charm gear, which is limiting quite a few builds for me despite the numerous NV units and STMRs I have.

will there be any accessory coming in the future via events or tmr/stmr that does the same thing? Or is there any chance of the event coming around again this year?
    If anyone can enlighten, please do. 50% provoke is something I would even spend 15000 lapis on if this item was in the stupid equipment/materia exchange deal that’s going on right now.

thanks in advance,
    Cheers!

2. AQMystic

AQMystic "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    While I am on the same boat and like for it to Happen, I don't think moogle charm will be making a return anytime soon unless Gumi does an exchange event again for KM and include Moogle Charm in it. I forgot what event it is called, but they included a lot of pass event items in it, so that's our only chance to get Moogle Charm

Although with the release of Skull Plate+ it actually make it possible for me now to build a 100% passive provoke MM Xon

frithsblessing and Polka! like this.
  3. Polka!

Global ID:
    Yea I have to use yellow balloons lol
    I thought about that too- when the old events returned a couple months ago I thought, hey maybe it’s coming around- then I realized how old those events were. Like years old... so that got depressing really fast..

oh well, I really hope it doesn’t come back behind a paywall... I can get by the current contents fine, but I’d have a lot more fun in some situations if I had this one equipment.
    I don’t mind not having kimhari’s lance or missing eleven’s sword, or limited fran.. but this one provoke gear hurts :3

wonder how the JP guys are gearing 10% provoke without moogle charm

4. Polka!

Global ID:
    It won’t make sense for them to bring it back soon though, since it’ll make everyone who already has the gear able to go 100% provoke with just 2 accessories and break the game...
    you’d be able to easily make a unit 100% provoke, evasion and 100% ele resist + immune with a handful of stmrs..

5. AQMystic

AQMystic "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Well with current stuff that I have, my MM Xon can have both 100% evade and provoke with: K Producer Jacket (20% provoke), moogle plushie (30% provoke), skull plate+ (20% provoke), so cute it's criminal materia (20% provoke), Eva Junction (10% provoke and evade)

6. Wdiggums

Wdiggums VIP VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    depends on event and on request baybe
    Seeker of freedom vaan stmr sword, 30% evade - 30% auto provoke.

do you have k producer jacket? 20% provoke
    Do you have moogle plushie? 30% provoke
    Wrapped gift ( some event ) 20% provoke

7. Polka!

Global ID:
    Oh I do have them;
    I can reach 100% provoke, but it always sacrifices other stats.
    Best I can do is jacket+durandaal+ stuff
    But if i use plushie I can’t dual wield (and cant even equip stmr on xon) and if I used yellow balloons I miss out on stats. I dont have wrapped gift..

To clarify, the OP was about the chance of getting ‘it’ or something equivalent to it,
    But now that I think about it, there’s a slim chance that gumi will let most of the players just reach 100% provoke cap with just two items....

8. b3l14l

b3l14l 4|>|>|23/\/7|(3 70 7|-|3 5463 0|= (4/\/(3|2 VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    I could have sworn I saw someone say a few days ago that JP either got or is getting a 2nd chance to grab the moogle charm, but I can't find it now. Maybe a JP player can verify?

Polka! likes this.
  9. Hollis

Hollis Skipperoni VIP

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    who knows?
    N/A
    yes, there is a ff15 KM right now and I suppose I should show this screenshot...
    https://prnt.sc/wlxgws

frithsblessing and b3l14l like this.
  10. b3l14l

b3l14l 4|>|>|23/\/7|(3 70 7|-|3 5463 0|= (4/\/(3|2 VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Thank you for verifying I'm not losing my mind. I was starting to question if I really saw that or if my mind had wondered off into a separate FFBE2 dimension :-P

11. Hollis

Hollis Skipperoni VIP

Japan ID:
    Leads:
    who knows?
    N/A
    honestly, I think there should be another way....
    on jp anniversary, I forgot which anniv, we could exchange an item for a limited equipment that we might have missed....

Polka! likes this.
  12. Thiago Amorim Neves Reis

Thiago Amorim Neves Reis "Hall of Fame" Member

Similar situation. Prismed a so cute is criminal and now I do it with eva junction, 2 so cute, k producer, 2 aloha lasswell tmrs and vaan stmr

Polka! likes this.
  13. Polka!

Global ID:
    Yea it’s doable but annoying right? We can enjoy so many more different units/builds/team compositions with that one accessory. Oh well :)

14. Double

Double VIP VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Not Paladin Cecil
    The "helmet+++++" XD from the current event has 20% Provoke.

Polka! likes this.