1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  3. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  4. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Changes in setting gear?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jatabo, Oct 9, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Jatabo

Jatabo "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    NV Tifa
    I´m aware that recently we got an upgrade in the game in which the same unit being in two different teams can now have different builds but...

At the same time, removing a unit from a team and putting it back completely wipes out all the gear you had attached to it! Is this supposed to happen? Some sort of collateral we have to put up with in order to spread a unit throughout several teams?

And I´m not complaining because I consider a drag to be gearing up units every time I move them around (which it is), but because now keeping in check all of the "canon" gear (most recent example, Queen having her uniform equipped) is a pain in the ass. The collector in me is having an OCD crisis right now.

nox likes this.
  2. Razgriz

Razgriz "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    GLS / Event / Event / Tifa / Dat Bunny
    Hit "Set as favorite" after equipping them, from then onwards, everytime you set the unit in any team, it will be fully equiped except for any piece that other party member already has

Sartre and Jatabo like this.
  3. nox

nox "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Tifa, nv rain,bonus, trial requests.
    me, i have just ben hitting auto equip for the most part now, i have neither the time nor the patience to set that shit up TBPH. make little adjustments as needed as i go.

Wdiggums likes this.
  4. Jatabo

Jatabo "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    NV Tifa
    Thank you, kind sir.

Razgriz likes this.