1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Check this out if you use Amazon Coin for FFBE

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Impaler, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Impaler

Impaler Member

Global ID:
    223 234 939
    Hello,

I apologize in advance if this is against the rules, but I felt that I needed to share this because it's so easy it's insane.

I recently switched my app store for FFBE from Android to Amazon App Store because of what I am about to share.

I work as an IT manager for a company and I recently received an invite to write reviews for technology products and services through https://www.capterra.com/
    Each review that you write earns you a $10.00 gift card that can be redeemed as Amazon, iTunes, Starbucks, or Visa. You can earn up to $100 ($10 per review) up to ten reviews and if they meet the standards (which aren't to strict, and I will tell you how to write a review for a product you know nothing about at the end of this post.)

So far I have written three reviews and earned $30, which I used to purchase Amazon Coin for FFBE :)
    This is the email I got for the last two reviews I did. Read on past the picture for some tips on how write the reviews.
    upload_2018-6-13_9-13-30.png

Okay, so once you sign into the site using LinkedIn, you will see a button in the bottom right of the homepage. Click "Write a Review."

The next page will have a search bar where you can search for the software/service to review. I personally did Dropbox, Quickbooks, and Ringcentral. Click the link for that product and you will be taken to the page to start the review. Once you are done, click "submit," and if the review meets the standards you will receive an email from them with your gift card claim in around 4-5 days.

upload_2018-6-13_9-16-13.png

If you do do this and you are feeling generous, please use this link, which is my referral link. I get $5 for each person who writes a review, up to $50.
    https://www.capterra.com/general-review/?utm_campaign=ref_au-1911011

So, you want to write a review, but know nothing about the product? What I did was just Google for example "Dropbox Review." Look at reviews that are already online and take highlights from them and re-word/ re-order the details to make your own review.

So let's say a review online for Dropbox says this, and what I would say is;

Effortless file synchronization. (Able to synchronize files in a seamless manner)

Apps for just about every operating system. (Supports nearly every operating system in existence.)

Supports collaboration. ( Easily collaborate with users and improve workflow)

So that's basically it, just don't make your review short, try to pack as much info as you can, and include your own personal thought and your impressions of the software. Study the product a bit and it will be no problem :)

Let me know if you have any questions and good luck!

Attached Files:

2. TheKillingJoke

TheKillingJoke Slothing around VIP

Global ID:
    833 586 843
    Leads:
    KM LGD Solo Reberta
    Sounds like...

::thonk::

You could also ask a Moderator directly if you are not sure about if this is against the rules of the forum. Preemptively.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    Jman1115 likes this.
  3. Impaler

Impaler Member

Global ID:
    223 234 939
    Only with proper English though :P

TheKillingJoke likes this.
  4. Jman1115

Jman1115 The bewbsologist VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    338 898 279