1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  3. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  4. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Claculation and Stat Info spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Guides' started by babli, Apr 18, 2020.

1. babli

babli New Member

Global ID:
    Well since i don't know what ppl normaly do when they are bored on a saturday ... i made this thing in Excel with most of the Info i could find to have it all in one place. With a little stat Calculator for Arena / guild battle teams.

If anyone else wants to theorycraft against the boredom here is the link to it:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CV_9eElwO68lmcwCJ7qDbIsfz_erxB5KuT1VbYuoTJs/edit?usp=sharing

I will probably update it when i feel motivated to get the ability board upgrades for all characters from Altema.
    If someone has an idea for something that could be added let me know and i will look into it.

Have fun with it and wash your Hands everyone :D