1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Clod's Forum Games (30) - Werewolf!

Discussion in 'General' started by Clodia, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Clodia

Clodia Ultimate Cat Lady VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    737 523 579
    Leads:
    Grim Lord Sakura
    [​IMG] HAPPY SPOOKY HALLOWEEN, FOLKS OF THE FORUM[​IMG]

On this very special, spooky day, we will start a very special, spooky game! ::rudecat12::
    It is a game of life and death! and kittens zombies
    Everyone can die. Everyone can live. Everyone can eat brains, though I wouldn't recommend that if you are not actually a zombie. And you can BECOME a zombie if you sign up today!

[​IMG]

As the title suggests, we are playing WEREWOLF again! Everyone is welcomed to join, and I hope for much participation, maybe a few new faces, moaaaar blood-thirsty people who mistrust and kill each other gruesomely, and many brave participants to face each other to celebrate this very speshul spooky day! ::rudecat1::

There is no limit as to how many people can play, and you have one full day for signing up! It doesn't matter if you played this game before or not, because even if you DID, this is the Brave Exvius variant, so expect a few surprises ::happy::

I will provide you with a rule set of course! Rule sets are beloved around here, everyone is enarmoured with them and would like to frame them and put them on their walls ::toad::

But to give everyone who hasn't played Werewolf before a basic idea of the game, you are divided into villagers and werewolves (Veritas in this case), and your goal is to get each other killed. The Villagers don't know who the werewolves are, and have to try guessing during the day, sacrificing one of them in hope to kill a werewolf (who are among them). The werewolves know each other and kill a villager each night.
    To spice things up, there are special roles, and this time around, a third fraction, yaaaay! ::toad::
    LET'S GET RIGHT INTO THE FUN, SHALL WE?!

::kittybasch::Da Rulez ::kittybasch::
    Mandatory for every man, woman, and jar of mayo to read!
    I will divide this topic into two seperate sections; an explanation of the roles, and the actual rules of the game.

Let's start with the roles!
    Each of you will receive a role, and none of you (besides a few special cases) will know any other role than your own.
    The mandatory roles are marked blue, whereas the additional roles I may or may not include are marked orange. How many roles I will include depends heavily on how many people will join ::toad:: There are also additional roles which will be marked green. These roles can stack with either any other role, or only with any villager role.
    • Villagers: Most of you will simply be plain and uninteresting villagers :D Haha, nupe, you are very important! You are one of the three opposing forces in this game, and you have to try to figure out who the "werewolves" are, and try to eliminate them before they can eliminate you!
    • Veritas: In this game, werewolves will be replaced with Veritas! Depending on how many people play, there will be between two to four Veritas. Your incentive is to kill the villagers and secretly live among them, striking every night. Har Har.
    • Zombie: The third fraction will be an army of the Undead! Zombies can only come into existence when being bitten by another zombie, or turned into a zombie by Dr. Lazarov. Zombies can only win the game if every villager is turned into one of them. Zombies don't know of each others existence, and if they are turned, they keep their special role if they have one. If created by Dr. Lazarov, a zombie can turn someone else immediately; every other zombie can only act the night after its creation.
    • Dr. Lazarov: Dr. Lazarov is the creator of the zombies, and therefore, on the zombie team. He starts with creating the first zombie in the first night. He is the only one to know who the zombies are, and can turn a villager into a zombie every other night. Dr. Lazarov is considered an outlaw and thus, doesn't count as zombie, but wins with them. He cannot be turned into a zombie.
    • Circe: Circe has the power to see. When you are Circe, you are allowed to learn the identity of every player you like to learn the identity of, one player per night.
    • Kihana: Kihana also has the power to see. Well, or so she thinks. Kihana's role is the exact same role as Circe, except it's not. If you are Kihana, you will actually not know that you are Kihana, but you will think that you are Circe, and that you can identify one player per night. But the information you will get is randomly chosen and thus, maybe correct or maybe not correct. It Kihana attempts to identify herself, the answer will always be "Circe".
    • Evan: Evan can ask every night if a specific person is a zombie or not. If he happens to stumble upon Dr. Lazarov, he will be told so. If someone he has checked earlier is turned into a zombie, he will be told so as well. Evan cannot be turned into a zombie.
    • Ilias: Ilias has the power to protect one villager from being killed by the other villagers every night. At night, he chooses someone who will be protected for the next day, and if the villagers choose that person to lynch, the person will live instead. He can't choose the same person twice in a row.
    • Kryla: Kryla has the ability to block one person at night completely. Whoever she chooses can neither be killed by Veritas, turned into a zombie, or fulfill their nightly role if they happen to have any. Following this, every daily action is also blocked, however, she can't prevent people from getting lynched. She can't choose the same person twice in a row. Kryla has priority over Kefka.
    • Shera: Shera has the ability to let his vote double-count if a tie occurs during the daytime lynching. He doesn't have to do anything actively, his vote just counts twice if there is a tie. Shera's role goes to any villager.
    • Mystea: If Mystea dies, her role won't be revealed to the public. If the seers attempt to read her, they will only learn that she is Mystea and not of her potential other attributes. Her role can go to anyone.
    • Yan and Ang: Those are two villagers/outlaws madly in love with each other. If one of them dies, the other will follow. Consequently, if one of them is protected or blocked, the other one will be protected or blocked as well. This role goes to any villager, and both of them know who the other is, and they can chat with each other during all times in a private PM.
    • Lasswell: If Lasswell is killed by either the villagers or the Veritas, he survives one time. Same goes for an attempt to turn him into a zombie. This role goes to any villager/outlaw.
    • Roselia: If killed by the Veritas, the Veritas won't be able to kill someone the following night, because Roselia is fatally ill, and infects them. They need one night to recover. This role goes to any villager/outlaw.
    • Lexa: Lexa can hypnotize one person per night to vote with them. Her vote counts double, whereas the vote of the hypnotized person doesn't count. The hypnotized person won't know they are hypnotized. This role goes to any villager/outlaw.
    • Zargabaath: If Zargabaath is voted to be lynched by the village, he can choose someone else to die instead.
    • Kefka: Kefka can choose two people at night, and every potential things that are supposed to happen to them this night get swapped, unless one of the people is blocked by Kryla. In this case, nothing happens. Only other instance nothing happens is if a Veritas and either their victim or a zombie target get swapped. Kefka's switcheroo is without consequences to someone executing an action.
    • Cloud: If Cloud is killed by the Veritas, one of the Veritas will die (randomly choosen), and Cloud will take their place instead, believing to be a Veritas, and counting as one.
    • Locke: If someone with a special role dies, Locke can steal this role. It will be announced that the role was stolen, but not by whom. He can steal as many roles as he likes, however, every new role overwrites the old one. Only exceptions are the roles of the Veritas, the zombies, Dr. Lazarov, and Otogiri, which he cannot steal because this would change his alliance. If he is turned into a zombie, however, he can steal Dr. Lazarov's role. He can also not steal Mystea's role.
    • Otogiri: Otogiri also has the power to identify one player per night, but she is on the Veritas team. The Veritas don't know who she is, and she doesn't know who the Veritas are, unless she happens to identify them. Otogiri is considered an outlaw, and thus, doesn't count as a Veritas, but wins with them. Otogiri can't win on her own.
    Now that this is out of the way, let us dive right into the actual rule set! ::toad::

1. After each one of you received their role in secret, I will set up PMs for every nightly role. Everyone will use this thread as a substitute for a Villager PM, because everyone pretends to be a well-behaved villager of course! Banter and teasing are allowed as long as they are part of the play strategy, but for once, no off-topic talk when the game officially starts! Use the Off-Topic Thread for this, which I will create once the game has started.
    2. The game starts with the first night. The Veritas will decide on someone to kill (they must all agree on someone), and every other nightly role can do their nightly thing. I will ask every nightly role in person. In this variant, this is also when Dr. Lazarov creates the first zombie. He can't turn a Veritas or someone who gets protected by Kryla into a zombie, but he won't learn the reason of why his try was unsuccessful.
    3. After the first night, day will rise! And oh no, most probably, someone is dead. Now the villagers, including everyone pretending to be a villager, have to discuss on someone to lynch. There are three steps to this:
    1. Discussion. Analyze, strategize, talk to each other, and try to find out who is most suspicious. This phase will end when I see the discussion fizzling out, or no new improvements being made. Everyone has to at least say something once before I will move the game forward.
    2. Nominating. Following this, each of you have to nominate up to three people who you think are most suspicious. During the nomination phase, further discussion and changing of nominations are allowed at any time, until the last nomination was made.
    3. After the last nomination was made, the three most nominated people will be put up for the final vote, and each of them will have the opportunity to make one last post in order to defend themselves. Villagers vote in secret (= sending me their votes per PM), and when every vote was made, I will reveal everyone's votes. The most voted person gets lynched and night will come again. Rinse and Repeat.
    4. Each night, starting with night one, a zombie can attempt to turn someone else into a zombie. They have a 100% success rate if they try to turn a villager. If they try to turn another zombie, one of them will die (50/50). If they try to turn a Veritas, they will instantly die. If they try to turn Dr. Lazarov, they will lose their ability to turn someone for the rest of the game. If they try to turn Evan, simply nothing will happen. Unlike Veritas and Villagers, who both have to kill someone each day/night, Zombies don't have to attempt to turn someone.
    5. Roles of dead people and current number of zombies will be revelead at the start of each day.
    7. Winning conditions are as follows:
    • The Veritas win if they reach parity with the villagers/zombies.
    • The Villagers win if they kill off all Veritas and are in the majority.
    • The Zombies win if they kill off all Veritas and are in the majority.
    8. Once you are dead, you are not allowed to post into this thread anymore. You are free to continue posting inside the Off-Topic thread though!
    9. You playing style is up to you! To achieve your goals, you can lie, deceit, mislead, as much as you want. You can claim to be any role at any given time. But you have to work towards your own goal, and are not allowed to suddenly switch alliances and decide that as a villager, you suddenly want to help the Veritas out.
    10. You are not allowed to message anyone but me privately about any contents of this game. If you do this, you are out immediately. And a cat will eat your brain.
    You are furthermore not allowed to write into the main game thread anymore when you have died (you can write into the Off-Topic Thread still), or provide any hints or suggestions. You are also not allowed to use any meta knowledge, such as displaying your private messages, or using people's online activity as hints.

Alllllrighty!!! That's it for the rules! I hope many of you will join and play with me!! ::toad::::toad::::toad::::toad::::toad::::toad::::toad::::toad::::toad::::toad::
    In order to join, just post that you want to join inside this thread! ::happy::

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019 at 10:03 AM
    hotaru251, 808, Seven and 3 others like this.
  2. KeybladeMaster97

KeybladeMaster97 "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter News Announcer

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Riku Bartz Folka SS Charlotte Tsukiko
  3. keoten

keoten "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    GLS, event , Rivera, evade D.Rain, Dog
    I'm game for this game

Clodia likes this.
  4. Arashi

Arashi Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Elena, [Event] x2, Circe, Zeno
    I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum!.....but I'm too lazy to, so I'll just play this instead ::rudecat10::

TheKillingJoke, keoten and Clodia like this.
  5. Barroth

Barroth Excessivlipoor VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Take your pick
    I waanttt terrr plaaaaay

Clodia likes this.
  6. Shr

Shr Arena Grand Champion Arena Grand Champion Spooky Arena Runner Up S3 VIP Supporter Monthly Arena Champ S2 Monthly Arena Champ S1

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Yes
    Gunso
    I am looking forward to being lynched again ::rudecat14::

Clodia, Flintzer0 and keoten like this.
  7. Noctisftw

Noctisftw Ascended Member

Brains brains brains. (I’ll join too.)

keoten, Clodia and Flintzer0 like this.
  8. Beatingsoul

Beatingsoul Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    I play, I play.

Cuz kittens....

Clodia and keoten like this.
  9. Masvroh

Masvroh "an elder brother" VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Trance Terra, A2, Hyoh, Lilith
    Gonna play this game, I'm in!
    ::rudecat14::

Clodia and keoten like this.
  10. Flintzer0

Flintzer0 Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther, Zeno
    BEHOLD, YOUR PREVIOUS ZOMBIE MAYOR RETURNS AGAIN

11. joshvengard

joshvengard "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    the hyohlarius man himself :D
    I shall now proceed to win this game!

12. keoten

keoten "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    GLS, event , Rivera, evade D.Rain, Dog
    Humans versus Dogs (werewolves) versus Cats (zmobies). I'd like to see this iteration one day too!

Regalia and Clodia like this.
  13. Regalia

Regalia Professional Cat, Mayor of Zombietown VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    709 451 243
    Leads:
    Riku, Tsukiko, Elena, AK Rain, KM
    0xA3
    If it fits, it sits.
    I'M IN.

I'm already dressed as a were-cat!

keoten and Clodia like this.
  14. TheKillingJoke

TheKillingJoke Shenaniganator VIP

Global ID:
    833 586 843
    Leads:
    Karten, Anti Matsuri Tsukiko, Kryla
    I'm in.
    Ready to put the Zombies back in place. Witht the adequate amount of love a geriatric nurse should show to elder hoomin.
    [​IMG]

Seven, Clodia and Regalia like this.
  15. Seven

Seven Mildly Active Member VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    None; this may be a hard case to crack
    Count me in!

Clodia and TheKillingJoke like this.
  16. Frosty Toast

Frosty Toast Arashi's Clone VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    511 684 224
    Leads:
    Event, 2B, Raegen
    Me.
    ME.
    ME.
    I WANNA PLAYYYYY

This one looks really fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    let's see if I don't get kicked out this time

Seven and Clodia like this.
  17. 808

808 Active Member

If I may join, it would be very appreciated! [​IMG]

Seven, Barroth, Clodia and 1 other person like this.
  18. Clodia

Clodia Ultimate Cat Lady VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    737 523 579
    Leads:
    Grim Lord Sakura
    YAY NEW PEOPLE!! ::rudecat12::::rudecat12::::rudecat12::

[​IMG]

Masvroh and Seven like this.
  19. TheKillingJoke

TheKillingJoke Shenaniganator VIP

Global ID:
    833 586 843
    Leads:
    Karten, Anti Matsuri Tsukiko, Kryla
    This time i will not vote to kill somebody. Instead i will vote to lock them up in a cellar and keep them for bad times.

Masvroh, Seven and Frosty Toast like this.
  20. Frosty Toast

Frosty Toast Arashi's Clone VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    511 684 224
    Leads:
    Event, 2B, Raegen
    wait isn't it gonna be kinda hard for the zombies to pretend to be villagers since they're kinda dead and their organs are kinda falling out of their bodies

Seven likes this.