1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Closed

Discussion in 'Account Trades' started by drkelly, Nov 14, 2017.

1. drkelly

drkelly The Salt Surgeon VIP Supporter

I recently played jp and got a good fresh reroll. But it was traded to me with this account rank 78 and now its Rank 80. (Account history/trade before rank 78 is unknown to me)

Tidusx2 OKx2 Aileenx2 Ayakax3 Gladiox5 Noctis DV Landu FV Marie AwakanedRain Fohlenx2 Delitax2 Prompto Nyx Elfried Cloud 9s Prische Ramzax3 AgnesBunny Mramza Yuna TTerra Lightning CGLasswell Beatrixx2 Gilgamesh Ace Balthier Rem Squall Rinoa

I cant play 2 accounts. I can only play one and its my GL account. And besides i am having trouble really with the language barrier.

You can pm me or post here. Will be gathering the requests and give later once ive decided.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  2. laker90

laker90 Well-Known Member

Hello am interested in the giveaway If it's still available

3. QueenofFinalFantasy

QueenofFinalFantasy New Member

hey is the account still available???

4. Sunlight

Sunlight Ascended Member

The account is so good, 6 units can become 7*, should keep it. No easy to get so many units.

drkelly likes this.