1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Clubs' Gamehouse! - Game Twenty-Eight

Discussion in 'General' started by Clodia, Oct 3, 2019.

Who do you want to lynch? - Day 1

Poll closed Oct 8, 2019.
  1. Flintzer0

53.3%
  2. Seven

6.7%
  3. TheKillingJoke

40.0%
  1. Clodia

Clodia Ultimate Cat Lady VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    737 523 579
    Leads:
    Grim Lord Sakura
    Hellooooo and welcome back!! ::toad::
    It did take a while long long while but I'm back with another game for you! After the lengthy very very lengthy thing that the board game was, I'm back with another game that requires a set amount of participants, so register as soon as you can! There actually is no limit as to how many people can partici REGISTER AS LONG AS THERE ARE STILL OPEN SPACES I WOULD TOTALLY HURRY IF I WAS YOU BECAUSE YOU DEFINITELY DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!!! ... ahem.

What? You want to know what you are actually registering for before doing it? Why? Don't you trust me? Did I ever disappoint you?
    [​IMG]

Fineeeee, I will tell you! ::rudecat12:: Strip Poker for real this time It will be a good, old-fashioned, fabulous, exciting, nerve-wracking, and totally crazy round oooooof:

[​IMG] Werewolves - Brave Exvius Edition [​IMG]

YAS! Let me tell you a story, children. Since the day I learned that the game Werewolves existed, I wanted to play it desperately, because it sounded so very fun. Sadly, I never had the opportunity to, so now, as a total noob, I will just moderate a whole round of it with altered rules instead BECAUSE I CAN ::rudecat1::Take that, lifetime-long lack of werewolves in Clod's life! YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING, DID YA! I BEAT YOU! HAR!

That being said, while there will be villagers, there won't be werewolves. In a game named Werewolves. Because I can.
    Actually because I will brave exvius the hell out of the setting ::happy::

I guess most of you will at least have already heard of the game before, some of you may have already played it!
    unlike me T_T
    But for the people who have neither, let me give you a simple explanation of the basic idea before diving into the rule set! ::toad::

In this game, each of you will be assigned a role of either werewolf or villager
    or villager with extra abilities. If you are a villager, your endgoal is to kill all the werewolves, and if you are a werewolf, your endgoal is to outnumber the villagers! How do we do that, you ask? Simple. Very simple. BY BRUTALLY MURDERING EACH OTHER OF COURSE!!! ::comeatme::
    The werewolves strike at night, the villagers strike at day. Thaaaat's the basic idea! So, noooow, who wants to join?! The number of participants can be endless and- what do you mean, we want the rules first? When did you ever show any interest in...
    FINE.

By popular demand, let me present you with

::kittybasch::Da Rulez ::kittybasch::
    Mandatory for every man, woman, and jar of mayo to read!
    1. As already mentioned, every participant will receive a roll, and no one will know what other people received as their roles. Before explaining how the whole thing will work, I will give you a rundown of the basic roles, and a few extra roles I plan to include depending on how many players join. If this section is still too confusing now, you may revisit it after reading the whole ruleset ::toad:: The mandatory roles are marked blue, whereas the additional roles I may or may not include are marked orange.
    • Villagers: Most of you will simply be plain and uninteresting villagers :D Haha, nupe, you are very important! You are one of the two opposing forces in this game, and you have to try to figure out who the "werewolves" are, and try to eliminate them before they can eliminate you! You achieve that by killing one of your villagemates at day, one you consider a Veritas!
    • Veritas: In this game, werewolves will be replaced with Veritas! There will be two of you, unless the game grows insanely popular and there are more than, let's say, 12 players, in that case there will be three. Purely for aesthetic reasons, each one of you can choose which Veritas they want to be! So they are, let's say, Citra at day, and Veritas of the Light at night. You don't have to play out your Brave Exvius role (unless you want to), it's really just for aesthetic reasons, and for me to be able to say that the villagers killed Veritas of something :D Anyway, your incentive is to kill the villagers and secretly live among them, striking every night.
    • Circe: Circe has the power to see. When you are Circe, you are allowed to learn the identity of every player you like to learn the identity of, one player per night. What you do with this information is on you, but if you display too obvious that you know things, the Veritas might get rid of you very fast.
    • Kihana: Kihana also has the power to see. Well, or so she thinks. Kihana's role is the exact same role as Circe, except it's not. If you are Kihana, you will actually not know that you are Kihana, but you will think that you are Circe, and that you can identify one player per night. But the information you will get is randomly chosen and thus, maybe correct or maybe not correct. You will, however, think it is correct. Hihi.
    • Otogiri: Otogiri is the third person with the power to see. Or, well, really the second sorry Kihana. The only difference to Circe is that Otogiri is on the Veritas team. If the Veritas win the game, Otogiri will also win, but she can't win on her own (when the Veritas are dead, she can't represent the Veritas team anymore), and she won't count as a villager either. The Veritas don't know who she is, and she doesn't know who the Veritas are, unless she happens to identify them.
    • Ilias: Ilias has the power to protect one villager from being killed by the other villagers three times, after that he sadly runs out of potions. At night, he chooses someone who will be protected for the next day, and if the villagers choose that person to lynch, the person will live instead.
    • Kryla: Kryla has the ability to either save people from Veritas kills the same way Ilias does protect villagers, ooooor she can kill someone off. Both abilities are usable two times in total.
    • Shera: Shera has the ability to let his vote double-count if a tie occurs during the daytime lynching. He doesn't have to do anything actively, his vote just counts twice if there is a tie, and only if there is a tie, and only if he contributed to the tie (if there are three possibilities, and possibility 1 and 2 are stuck in a tie, and Shera voted for possibility 3, his vote won't get doubled). Every villager can be Shera, no matter if they have any other role.
    That's it for the roles! Now let's proceed with the actual gameplay! ::toad::
    2. After each one of you received their role in secret, I will set up PMs. There will be a Veritas PM, two Circe PMs (if we play with Kihana) with one of them being basically fake, and further single PMs with every other role covered. Everyone, including the Veritas and Otogiri, will use this thread as a substitute for a Villager PM, because everyone pretends to be a well-behaved villager of course! Banter and teasing are allowed as long as they are part of the play strategy, but for once, no off-topic talk when the game officially starts! Use the Off-Topic PM for that.
    3. The game starts with the first night. The Veritas will decide on someone to kill (they must all agree on someone, and can take as much time as they want talking in their PM about whom to kill, and why), and this person, unless protected by Kryla, will subsequently be killed. Circe, Otogiri and Kihana basically will be able to pick someone to learn their identity, all in their respective PMs. Ilias will have the opportunity to pick someone who will be protected from being lynched the next day.
    4. After the night is over, day will rise! Villagers will discover the body, knowing that there is an evil force among them (the news talked a lot about those Veritas lately, which only ever put their armour on at night, and look like normal people at day), and will decide on someone to kill. Someone they suspect to be a Veritas. They also can discuss as long as they want about whom to kill and why, but there has to be a majority voting in the end, to which everyone has to contribute. Veritas are naturally included in everything, because they pretend to be villagers, and have to try to avoid any suspicion. For this very reason, the people with the ability to see should also avoid suspicion, or find ways to subtly nudge people into a certain direction, because if Veritas come to know who can see, they will probably kill them off very fastly. When the majority voting is done, the person decided upon will be killed (unless protected by Ilias), and night will fall again.
    5. The details of the majority voting are as follows: When people are done discussing, I will announce the nomination phase, where everyone has to nominate up to three people who get on the lynch list. As long as nominations are made, people can still discuss or change their mind on their nominations. When the nominations are complete, the results are final, and the three people nominated most will get on the final lynch list, and everyone of those three gets an opportunity to defend themselves one last time. After that, the voting starts. Everyone votes per PM in secret. The votes will be made publicly after that.
    6. After each night, I will tell you who died, or if nobody died, and the role of the now dead person will be revealed. After each day, I will tell you the same thing. There won't be any additional infos.
    7. How you choose to play is entirely up to you! Though the incentive should be to win, so you really shouldn't tell people that you are a Veritas :D Unless you are a suicidal villager. Ahem. Anyway, you can lie your butt off! And you totally should! There are no restrictions as to how intense your lie may be. You can pretent to be any role you like to pretend, because declaring your own role to the others is not forbidden.
    8. The villagers win if they killed all the Veritas (not including Otogiri). The Veritas win if they reach a number equal to the villagers (for example two Veritas and two villagers, again not including Otogiri).
    9. Once you are dead, you are not allowed to post into this thread, or any PM, anymore ::cry::
    10. THE OFF-TOPIC RULE MEANS SADLY MEANS NO KITTENS THIS TIME OH MY GOOOOOD

11. You can post kittens during the registration time, and before we officially start though. DO IT.
    12. There are only two requirements for participation: You must be willing to play until the end unless real life does something to you, and you have to be somewhat active. This means, you don't have to be super active, and it won't be the end of the world if you are not online everyday, but the very least is any kind of online activity at least every few days. I will give you time to properly discuss who you want to kill, but how much you participate in those discussions is on you. The thing you have to do at all costs is participate in the voting process.
    13. Reading the whole thread is a requirement this time
    I'M LOOKING AT YOU KEYBLADE, which is part of the reason why no off-topic is allowed. The thread is there to discuss whom to kill, and who could be a Veritas and why.

OKAY!!! Please play with me!! ::rudecat12::::rudecat12::::rudecat12::::rudecat12::::rudecat12::
    As always, you have one day for signing up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone marked green lives. Everyone marked red is dead. People are listed in order of their registration to the game.
    @keoten - ?
    @Seven - Veritas of the Meow
    @TheKillingJoke - Villager
    @Noctisftw - Otogiri
    @Arashi - ?
    @KeybladeMaster97 - Villager
    @joshvengard - Circe
    @Flintzer0 - Villager/ Zombie Mayor
    @Beatingsoul - ?
    @Barroth - ?
    @Nina - ?

@Shr - Villager
    @Magoya - ?
    @Hollis - Ilias
    @miao_the_cat - Kryla

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019 at 2:36 PM
    Seven, Pandaranda, fletcha and 2 others like this.
  2. keoten

keoten Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    GLS, event , Rivera, evade D.Rain, Dog
    Signed up (first?)

Clodia likes this.
  3. Seven

Seven Mildly Active Member VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    None; this may be a hard case to crack
    I’m signing up I guess?

Clodia likes this.
  4. TheKillingJoke

TheKillingJoke Shenaniganator VIP

Global ID:
    833 586 843
    Leads:
    Berta, Lenna, Kryla, Tsukiko, Esther.
    I sign totally up :)

Clodia likes this.
  5. Frosty Toast

Frosty Toast Chopin Enthusiast VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    511 684 224
    Leads:
    Event, 2B, Raegen
  6. Noctisftw

Noctisftw Ascended Member

I’ll sign up.

Clodia likes this.
  7. Arashi

Arashi Active Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Elena, [Event] x2, Circe, Zeno
    Werewolf!?!?!
    [​IMG]

I'm in.

Clodia likes this.
  8. KeybladeMaster97

KeybladeMaster97 "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter News Announcer

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther
  9. KeybladeMaster97

KeybladeMaster97 "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter News Announcer

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther
    I have no clue what you are talking about ::innocent::

Clodia and TheKillingJoke like this.
  10. joshvengard

joshvengard "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    the hyohlarius man himself :D
    I'm already in prison so I can't opt out now can I?

Clodia, Flintzer0 and TheKillingJoke like this.
  11. Flintzer0

Flintzer0 Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther, Zeno
    I'M SO IN

Clodia likes this.
  12. Clodia

Clodia Ultimate Cat Lady VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    737 523 579
    Leads:
    Grim Lord Sakura
    Nuuuupe! ::rudecat17::

OH YOU HAVE! But it's good to know someone read the rules :D

KeybladeMaster97 likes this.
  13. Arashi

Arashi Active Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Elena, [Event] x2, Circe, Zeno
    Although no off-topic talk? Will we survive the kitty-less days? Especially with it being the spooky month?
    [​IMG]

Clodia and Flintzer0 like this.
  14. Beatingsoul

Beatingsoul Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    This sounds interesting... Haven't looked into these games before but I'm glad I did.

I opt in to play.

15. Barroth

Barroth Excessivlipoor VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Take your pick
    Omfg. I play werewolves in real life (but it's still a game).

I want to play :D

16. TheKillingJoke

TheKillingJoke Shenaniganator VIP

Global ID:
    833 586 843
    Leads:
    Berta, Lenna, Kryla, Tsukiko, Esther.
    Have a werewolfcat, as long as the reg phase lasts:
    [​IMG]

Clodia likes this.
  17. Nina

Nina Doom Train Insight Staff Member Moderator VIP Supporter Account Trade Moderator

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    CG Nina
    I see Clod game, I type join ::rudecat18::

Clodia likes this.
  18. Shr

Shr Arena Grand Champion Arena Grand Champion Spooky Arena Runner Up S3 VIP Supporter Monthly Arena Champ S2 Monthly Arena Champ S1

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Yes
    Gunso
    Ohhh, my kind of game, count me in

[​IMG]

19. Frosty Toast

Frosty Toast Chopin Enthusiast VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    511 684 224
    Leads:
    Event, 2B, Raegen
    Flintzer0, Clodia and Barroth like this.
  20. Magoya

Magoya The Leading Mustache Staff Member Moderator VIP Supporter Spanish Moderator

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Bartz, Lenna, Summer Whip Fina, Zeno
    I'm in if I can be Veritas of the Mayo :D

Nina, joshvengard, Flintzer0 and 3 others like this.