1. New rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Confused about which direction to head.

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Animesing, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Animesing

Animesing Well-Known Member

Need help with with rounding out my team and what TMR to get next. Next week i will have enough to get a new TMR and I am wondering what I should get. Currently I run:

Lunera/Rikku (Dependent on the situation)
    Orlando/Orlando
    Orlando/Aileen
    Aileen/(now)Explorer Aileen
    Basch
    Ayaka

I usually can go Orlando/Orlando (enhanced) and then grab a capper as a friend. I not too long ago went Orlando/Aileen and grab either and Orlando/Aileen friend to try and continue the chain. Just recently I got Explorer Aileen so I was trying to fit her in the group and friend with another Aileen and use ExAileen as my finisher. I can get my Orlando/Orlando combo somewhere around 1134 and 1k respectively when I gear them up. The main issue is that it is hard for me to consistently perfect chain 2 Aileen where we all know that it is easier to chain 2 Orlando.

I build my
    Lunera (enhanced) so she has about 732mag and 741 spirit. Reincarnation/Kitty Headband/Snow Gown/2x Candy Basket/Adv 5/Spirit 15+20/Lunarion's Hate

Ayaka with Holy Wand/Frozen Crown/Siren's Robe/Jake's Pirate Ringx2/Love/Hat Arts/Mog Rise/Renewal

Basch with Gigantaxe/Army Shield/Grand Helm/Protective Armor/Arsha Talis/Vitality App/Vengeful Wrathx2/Mechanical Heart/Resentment

Aileen (enhanced) with Artisan/Aigaion Arm/Prise's Hairpin/Demon Mail/Champion Beltx2/Dual Wield/Martial Arts Mastery/Loyal Warrior/Atk 30

ExAileen with Zodiac Spear/Aranea'sHelm/Heavy Drake Armor/Ifrit's Claw/Fury Ring/Tomb Raider/Atk 30/White Knights Soul/Sworn Six Dark

SO

1. I do have cloud so I can get buster style to use on ExAileen for her finisher. I don't have another Aileen so I can't get another Artisan. Should I use my TMR on that or will my Moogle better be used somewhere else?

2. What seems to be the next 3 TMR that I should work on if not that buster style that will help my team the most? I don't nec want to use it on 30% hp or ones that I can get later or with ES farming.

3. I am pretty set for tanks I believe with enhanced WoL, Mystea, VoL and Basch I believe. I should be set with Ayaka for a while. I don't need to really have CG Fina do I?

4. I am really lacking any magic users, are there some really good ones coming up that I should save tickets for or should I try and see if I can pull for a TT or something of that nature? My best magic user is D.Fina which makes it harder for me to go for certain trials that rely on magic damage.

5. Is there a thread or can someone tell me of the next upcoming meta units so I can decide if I should keep hoarding to try and pull for something now + stuff for TMR?

6. Why won't doublehand increase ExAileen stat?

Thank you in advance for reading all this and responding. I appreciate it.

2. Animesing

Animesing Well-Known Member

Forgot to name a few TMR i can get. There are alot more but these are most of the 5*

Zodiac Escutcheon/Pure White Blessing/1 Each of Veritas TMR/Lucii Ring/Rainbow Robe/Desch Earrings/Grand Armor/Fixed Dice/Buster Style etc....

3. BluesBro

BluesBro "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    680 709 554
    Leads:
    The Muscle from Brussles
    6. It does, if she has a single handed weapon equiped. Zodiac Spear f.e. uses both hands. Therefore you need True Double Hand stuff.

I would do RoL or Rainbow Robe cause these items will be used regularly and therefor they have a great return of invest. :)