1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  3. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  4. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

[CoW Guide] Kyros the Invincible - Tips, Hints, and Basic Clear Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Sartre, Sep 13, 2021 at 7:31 PM.

1. Sartre

Sartre Stay classy Staff Member Moderator VIP Supporter News Announcer

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther...that is all...
    H7
    I'm going to start this little CoW Guide and will add to it over the next few days as I continue to learn more about this boss. I've cleared Lvl 99 with no mods and feel quite comfortable with the moveset and rotation there, at this point. Once you start adding mods, however, things start to get really tricky. My best score so far has been a lvl 81 with 225% bonus mods and I didn't hit the damage cap.

So I'll start with the basics that will hopefully help just with the clear and go from there. Feel free to help out by adding your own tips, guides, team compositions, etc. and I can link your posts directly.

THE BASICS
    • Boss Type: Demon & Human
    • Elemental Weaknesses: -50% to Ice, -30% to Fire and Wind | 85% resistant to all other elements.
      • Kyros will absorb Wind every other turn while above 50% HP and absorb Fire every other turn below 50% HP
    • Status Ailment Resistance: Vulnerable to Blind | Resists all other status ailments
      • Kyros's resistance to Blind will increase each time you use it
      • In 10 turns I typically can only inflict it twice
    • Breaks: Vulnerable to All Breaks
    • HP: 1,100,000,000 at Level 99
      • 1.925 billion with 75% HP bonus (~950 million to kill from 49% threshold)
      • 2.75 billion with 150% HP bonus (~1.375 million to kill from 49% threshold)
      • 3.575 billion with full 225% HP bonus (~1.787 million to kill from 49% threshold)
    • Ailments Used: Will use Berserk on entire party if pushed below 30% HP.
    • Standard Attacks Used Every Turn:
      • Lots and lots of AoE and ST non-elemental physical attacks (will have 100% accuracy for most turns)
      • ST physical attack with MP drain
      • AoE MP drain as a pre-emptive and again on Turn 1 (will not use again until Turn 6)
      • AoE Fixed Damage of various strength (500-2000) which avoids cover, evasion, and mirage (only does this below 50% HP)
    • Bring sources of Blind infliction and accuracy debuffs!
    • Bring a bulky AoE physical cover tank, preferably with demon or human mitigation (e.g. King Behemy or NVA Sieghard in BS form)
      • Equip your tank with Mechanical Heart or Snowbear for HP restoration each turn, or else you'll probably need a healer!
    • MP drains are physical attacks and are mitigated by ATK breaks, high DEF and DEF buffs, general/physical mitigation
    • All ST MP drains are provokable, and while the physical damage is coverable, the drain will still hit the provoke unit.
    • Bringing units with pre-emptive breaks will help reduce the initial MP drain (e.g. Reno, Rufus, Aphmau, Avalanche Jessie)
    • Bring sources of MP cost reduction: Three Stars, Heliolite, Crown of Eternity, Formal Suit, Gold Hairpin, Blue Storm, Love's Whereabouts, SeeD Upperclassman, Artistic
    • Using Future Emperor on your tank will provide 50 MP to party each turn after Turn 1.
    • Using Conductor's Baton may help by providing 40 MP to randomly selected party members each turn (the more of these you can put on your units the higher chances of regaining the MP you need on Turns 1 and 2).
    • Using Philospher's Stone Seeker will also help with auto-cast 7% MP restore at the beginning of each turn.
    Kyros's Skillset can be found on the wiki page here:
    https://exvius.fandom.com/wiki/Brawler_from_Another_World

ATTACK PATTERN (for lvl 99)

Pre-emptive:
    AoE MP drain, DEF/SPR buff (indispellable for 3 turn), Wind Absorb buff (for 1 turn)
    • With pre-emptive breaks this shouldn't drain all your MP unless you've added the ATK bonus modifiers.
    Every Turn
    • Lots and lots of AoE and ST non-elemental physical attacks (this makes up the vast majority of what Kyros does on any given turn. The attacks have a lot of different names, but they're all just physical attacks)
    • ST non-elemental physical attacks with MP drain (does 2-4 of these every turn, meaning your provoker will end up with 0 MP pretty much every single turn)
    Counter Attacks
    • Will counter once to a physical attack with a ST perfect dispel (max 1 per turn)
    • Will counter once to a magic attack with a ST perfect dispel (max 1 per turn)
    ***These counters are not a 100% chance counter, but the chance is high, likely 80-90%. Let a unit you don't care about (i.e. your barrage unit) take the counters so your DPS units don't get dispelled!***

Conditional Abilities
    • If any party member dies, Kyros will buff his ATK by 625% the following turn.

Threshold at 49% HP (Hardlock)
    • Will throw a few AoE physical attacks (to allow the tank to cover before the dispel)
    • Removes Blind and buffs Blind resistance (can be dispelled)
    • AoE dispel
    • AoE 99% HP physical attack (will kill your cover tank if not evaded, resisted, or absorbed)
    • Ways to survive threshold attack:
      • You can use King Behemy (or any tank, but Behemy is easiest to gear) with 100% evasion to simply evade this attack as long as Kyros does not have his accuracy buff up.
      • You can use NVA Sieghard in BS form to imbue Kyros with Earth element, which Sieghard absorbs in Brave Shift form.
      • You can use Cressnik to imbue Kyros with light element and then build your tank with 100% light resistance (this is without buffs, as resistance buffs will be dispelled)
    Turn-by -Turn Attack Pattern (10 turns at lvl99 and above 50% HP)

- Turn 1 -
    • 100% accuracy buff (undispellable for 2 turns)
    • AoE MP drain (this might finish off whatever MP you had left even with breaks)
    - Turn 2 -
    • Buffs DEF/SPR (undispellable for 3 turns)
    • Wind Absorb buff (for 1 turn)
    - Turn 3 -
    • 125% imperil to fire/lightning/dark
    • AoE fire/lightning/dark hybrid attack (as long as your morale is >100% this attack will do insignificant damage)
    - Turn 4 -
    • ST fire-elemental physical damage with 75% ATK break
    • ST lightning-elemental physical damage with 50% ATK/MAG break
    • ST dark-elemental physical damage with 75% MAG break
    - Turn 5 -
    ***Note: this is probably the safest turn to push the 50% HP threshold since Kyros will not buff his DEF/SPR if pushed past the threshold on this turn and his accuracy buffs will have worn off, meaning your tank can evade the big threshold attack (if your tank has 100% evasion, or 50% evasion with a 50% accuracy debuff)***

- Turn 6 -
    • AoE MP drain
    ***Note: you can also push the threshold on this turn as he will still not have his accuracy buff up, but he will still have the DEF/SPR buff up, meaning you will have to wait 2 more turns for that to wear off before going for the kill.

-Turn 7 -
    • AoE MP drain

- Turn 8 -
    ***Note: if you did not push the threshold yet, this is really your last good chance if you hope to keep your clear to 10 turns or less. The DEF/SPR wears off this turn and will not be reapplied if pushed past the threshold; however, Kyros will still have accuracy buff for 1 turn, so you cannot rely on evasion to avoid the threshold attack here.

- Turn 9-
    - Turn 10 -
    • ST fire-elemental physical damage with 75% ATK break
    • ST lightning-elemental physical damage with 50% ATK/MAG break
    • ST dark-elemental physical damage with 75% MAG break
    ***Note: If you don't care about turn count and you don't have strong enough units to push the threshold on Turn 5 then this is another perfectly safe turn to push the 50% HP threshold since Kyros will not buff his DEF/SPR if pushed past the threshold on this turn and his accuracy buffs will have worn off, meaning your tank can evade the big threshold attack (if your tank has 100% evasion, or 50% evasion with a 50% accuracy debuff)***

Turn-by-Turn Attack Pattern (After Pushing 50% threshold on Turn 5)

- 1st Turn After Threshold (Turn 6)-

• AoE Fixed damage (1000 HP damage)
    • AoE MP drain
    - 2nd Turn After Threshold (Turn 7) -
    - 3rd Turn After Threshold (Turn 8) -
    • Buffs ATK/MAG (undispellable for 3 turns)
    • Fire Absorb buff (for 1 turn)
    • Boost Blind resistance (dispellable for 2 turns)
    • AoE Fixed damage (500 HP damage)
    - 4th Turn After Threshold (Turn 9) -
    • AoE Fixed damage (1500 HP damage)
    • AoE MP drain
    - 5th Turn After Threshold (Turn 10) -
    • AoE Fixed damage (1500 HP damage)
    • AoE Fixed damage (750 HP damage)
    • Buffs ATK/MAG (undispellable for 3 turns)
    • Fire Absorb buff (for 1 turn)
    • Boosts Blind resistance (dispellable for 2 turns)
    - 6th Turn After Threshold (Turn 11) -
    • I didn't survive long enough to find out ::ink::

The "I Just Wanna Kill This Thing" Strategy

So there are two limiting factors that will decide whether or not you are even capable of taking down this thicc mofo:
    1. A bulky enough cover tank to take all the hits
    2. Strong enough DPS units to push the threshold on Turn 5, 8, or 10 and subesquently OTKO after the threshold (because you go below 25% HP without killing it, it's pretty much gameover)
    This particular round of CoW is not kind to those that are faint of heart, easily frustrated, or ill-equipped. And that's putting it nicely. But if you think you've got what it takes and are willing to slam your face up against this wall of a boss, then here's what you should know.

WHAT UNITS TO BRING

Tank:
    You'll want the tankiest tank you can build for this fight. They'll need 40k+ HP and 4k+ DEF with high general and physical mitigation (and racial mitigation, if possible) in order to go up to 10 rounds with this guy. Best candidates are King Behemy and NVA Sieghard (in that order), but Gabranth works just fine as long as you have a way to mitigate the threshold attack (evasion or elemental imbue on Kyros with resistance). If you want a tank that can handle being Berserked then Aphmau is really the only choice since they're normal attack in Brave Shift form activates physical cover.

Provoke: If your tank has some way to restore MP every turn (like King Behemy) then you can make your tank your provoker. Otherwise, I suggest setting up a passive provoke dummy to take all the ST MP drains so your tank doesn't run dry. Good candidates are: Avalanche Jessie, Reno, Kenny Crow, 7* Vaan

Breaker: The higher the ATK break the better, as this will not only help your tank survive but will also mitigate the AoE MP drains. It's also a good idea to bring a breaker that casts pre-emptive breaks to mitigate the pre-emptive MP drain. Good candidates: Avalanche Jessie, Reno, Gilgamesh, NV Locke, Kaktiria, Skye.

Support (element imbue/imperil and morale-building): You'll want someone on the team that can AoE imbue (and preferably amp and/or imperil) the team with ice, fire, or wind. Ice is the main weakness and so using a unit like NV Celes, Bulwark, Narshe Mog, or NVA Elena are your best bets. You can also bring CD Aerith to imbue and amp fire, which can be used for the entirety of the fight if you can kill Kyros within 2 turns of pushing the 50% HP threshold. Building morale may or may not be a big deal for you in this fight, but keeping it over 100% is important for keeping some of Kyros's attacks that scale with morale from being too threatening. Cressnik is currently the king of morale-building!

DPS: Obviously the morale-based damage units will have a serious leg up here (i.e. Ling, Louise, Elena, Skye, Ygni), but there's no reason you can't use other strong DPS units like NV Tifa/Sephiroth or NV Ardyn or NV Zidane if all you're after is the clear.

***The most important thing to know going in is that you have to make sure your tank survives long enough for your DPS to do the necessary damage. If your tank isn't bulky enough to survive upon reaching a certain level, then there really is no use in trying to clear higher levels.***

MY PERSONAL 7-TURN "CLEAR ONLY" STRATEGY

Let me start by saying this is just the strategy I used for getting the basic Level 99 clear with no bonus mods. If you find you can't push the threshold on Turn 5 then don't worry too much, just repeat the actions from turns 1 through 5 on turns 6 through 10 and then go for the kill on Turn 12.

My team:
    King Behemy (tank/provoke)
    Reno (pre-emptive breaker, barrage unit, Golem summoner when needed)
    Gilgamesh (breaker, all-element imperiler, given Summer Whip for Blind)
    Elena (morale-builder and ice imbue/amp/imperil after threshold)
    CD Aerith (fire imbue/amp, physical mitigation, TAG-chainer)
    Skye (DPS, given Dark Bow+ in normal form for Blind)

Team Builds:
    https://ffbeEquip.com/builder.html?server=GL#eca5b050-1519-11ec-86ec-216ac09f3adc

- Turn 1 -

Behemy starts in Brave Shift form. He reverts to normal form and uses: Protect the Weak! > Frilly and Ferocious > No Need for Armor

Reno summons Golem

Elena starts in Brave Shift form. She uses Protection of the Azure Crystal > Beloved Heroine

Aerith starts in normal form. She Brave Shifts and uses her LB.

Gilgamesh uses three Secret Sword Art skills: Excalipoor > Genji Blade > Masamune
    • He will do these actions every turn
    • Make sure he goes before Skye on Turn 1 to soak up the dispel counter!
    Skye starts in normal form. She Brave Shifts and uses her LB

- Turn 2 -

Behemy guards

Reno uses Barrage (make sure he goes before anyone else to soak up dispel counter)

Elena uses Azure Protection (if available, otherwise Radiant Shield) > Beloved Heroine > Legendar Heroine

Aerith uses Ardent Prayer (if enough MP, otherwise just use Protectga and Shellga)

Gilgamesh repeats his actions from previous turn

Skye goes back to normal form and uses Sharpspear focus > 2x Furious Skyfall

- Turn 3 -

Behemy guards

Reno uses Barrage

Elena uses Azure Might > Crystal Refragmentation > Legendary Heroine

Gilgamesh repeats previous turn

Aerith uses Ardent Prayer > 3x Flame Fang

Skye brave shifts and caps Aerith's chain with her LB

- Turn 4 -

Behemy uses: Protect the Weak! > Frilly and Ferocious > any other skill

Reno summons Golem

Elena uses Azure Might > Blessing of the Azure Crystal > Legendary Heroine

Gilgamesh repeats previous turn

Aerith uses Ardent Prayer > Protectga > 2x Flame Fang

Skye goes back to normal form and uses 3x Ferocious Skyfall

- Turn 5 -

*** I push the 50% threshold on this turn***

Behemy guards

Reno uses barrage

Aerith uses Ardent Prayer > 3x Flame Fang

Elena shifts back to normal and uses: Piercing Prism > 2x Blade of Salvation

Gilgamesh chains with Elena using 3x Secret Sword Art - Excalibur

Skye brave shifts and caps the chain with her LB

- Turn 6 -

Behemy uses: Protect the Weak! > Frilly and Ferocious > Almighty Guard

Reno uses barrage

Aerith uses LB if available, otherwise uses 4x Flame Fang

Elena shifts back to brave shift form and uses: Azure Might > Glacial Southern Lights

Gilgamesh goes back to his usual actions

Skye reverts to normal form and uses Sharpspear Focus > 2x Ferocious Skyfall

- Turn 7 -

***The Kill Turn***

Reno brave shifts and quad-casts his wind TAG-chain

Elena shifts back to normal and uses: Crystal Refraction > Blade of Salvation > Piercing Prism

Gilgamesh chains with Elena using 3x Secret Sword Art - Excalibur

The "High Score" Strategy

So if you had an easy enough time clearing Kyros at lvl 99 with no mods, then maybe you'd like to have a go at throwing some bonus mods in the mix and bump up your score. There are a lot of ways to get a decent score on this one (300k pts or more), significantly fewer ways to get a really good score (450k pts or more), and very few ways to get a perfect score.

Suffice it to say, you're going to need at least one of the Morale-based Damage Dealers to get a decent score (300k+ pts) this time around. By this I mean you'll need Skye, Louise, or Ygni unless you have a lot of really top-tier gear for your non-CoW damage dealers. NVA Elena really doesn't count (although she should still be on the team!), but she can do respectable damage if you have really high morale and none of the DEF/SPR mods turned on.

For a really good score (450k pts or more) you'll probably need at least two of the morale-based damage dealers, be it Louise and Ygni (who work very well together on this one!), Louise and Skye (also a great match), or Ygni and Skye. You can get a really good score with just Skye on this one, but she needs a lot of support and you'll need to bring OG Lightning along for the gun imperil so Skye can use Black Sparky for better damage variance (as was the case for my own personal clear, see below). Having at least one of the morale-based support units will also greatly improve your chances of getting a good score.

For a perfect score, I think you actually need to have all three of the top-tier morale-based damage dealers, meaning you need Louise, Ygni, and Skye. I haven't seen a perfect score run yet that doesn't include all three of these units, but if someone can prove me wrong I'd love to see it! [EDIT: Ofc, Sinzar releases a video of a perfect score without Skye after I wrote this, but he had an EX+3 Sephiroth in her place] Also, having at least one of the morale-based support units is almost a requirement at this point (Elena, Ling, Cressnik, Bulwark).

WHAT UNITS TO BRING?

Honestly, everything from the "I Just Wanna Kill This Thing" strategy applies here, so I won't repeat everything I said before. I'll just add that depending on which bonus mods you apply (especially the ATK buffs) you may need to add some extra bulk to your tank, and also really look for ways to reduce your MP costs and increase MP regen.

WHERE DO I START?

Once you've beaten lvl 99 with no mods, it's always a good idea to go back to level 81 once you start applying mods, since this is the first level of Echelon 5, which offers the highest Echelon bonus, and is where the Quest Completion points (50k) kick in.

From there, figure out how many Score Bonus Points you can apply (which depends on the total EX levels of your team). My personal recommendation is to start with the HP bonus mods and the Party Elem Resist -50% modifier. If you're going way over the damage cap, then add the Enemy Elemental Resist +75% bonus mod and/or one of the DEF/SPR modifiers. Don't go straight for both DEF/SPR modifiers tho, because a big chunk of your score is your single-turn damage output, so only apply both DEF/SPR mods if you're going for a perfect score. If your tank took the hits like a champ and was never in any danger of death, then try out the ATK mods, starting with the 50% mod followed by the 80% modifier.

If you've added all the mods you can and you're still crushing it on lvl 81 with damage that's way over the damage cap (2.14 billion) then you can start going up a level or two, maybe even jump ahead to level 85 or 89, depending on how much damage you're doing. Eventually you'll hit a level where you're not hitting the damage cap anymore (or you'll cap level 99 and be #1) and that's when it's time to call it a day.

MY PERSONAL 7-TURN "HIGH SCORE" STRATEGY

Again, this is just my personal strategy for the highest possible score that I think I can muster with the units and gear that I have available. I'm relying entirely on Skye to carry me through this, and she's only just capping damage at Level 81 with 270% modifiers, and only on high variance rolls. So I'm done with this CoW, there is no point in me pushing any further.

Very little changes between the previous strategy and this one, only the units have changed and their gearing. Most importantly, pulling Cressnik allowed me to get rid of Reno and Aerith and put in OG Lightning so I could do a Black Sparky build for Skye.

Here's my team, my score, and my bonus modifiers
    FFEXVIUS_2021-09-16-11-25-02.jpg FFEXVIUS_2021-09-16-11-25-11.jpg

Full Team Builds Here:
    https://ffbeEquip.com/builder.html?server=GL#6a162a30-16b2-11ec-86ec-216ac09f3adc

Video of Clear:

- Turn 1 -

Behemy starts in Brave Shift form. He reverts to normal form and uses: Protect the Weak! > Frilly and Ferocious > No Need for Armor

Lightning starts in Normal Form. She Brave Shifts and uses Barrage

Elena starts in Brave Shift form. She uses Protection of the Azure Crystal > Glacial Southern Lights

Cressnik starts in Normal Form. He uses 2x Medicinal Potion > Medical Mastery

Gilgamesh uses three Secret Sword Art skills: Excalipoor > Genji Blade > Masamune
    • He will do these actions every turn
    • Make sure he goes before Skye on Turn 1 to soak up the dispel counter!
    Skye starts in normal form. She Brave Shifts and uses her LB

- Turn 2 -

Behemy guards

Lightning uses Barrage (make sure she goes before anyone else to soak up dispel counter)

Elena uses Blessing of the Azure Crystal > Beloved Heroine > Legendary Heroine

Cressnik Brave Shifts and uses Arcane Stimulant

Gilgamesh repeats his actions from previous turn

Skye goes back to normal form and uses Sharpspear focus (it's really important not to give Kryos any reason to dispel Skye since we can't reapply Elena's imbue until Turn 6!)

- Turn 3 -

Behemy guards

Cressnik uses Arcane Stimulant again

Elena uses Azure Might > Crystal Refragmentation > Legendary Heroine

Lightning uses 3x Rising Thunder Bullet

Gilgamesh chains with Lightning using 3x Secret Sword Art - Excalibut

Skye brave shifts and caps chain with her LB

- Turn 4 -

Behemy guards

Lightning uses Gun Target

Elena uses Azure Might > Radiant Shield > Legendary Heroine

Gilgamesh repeats his usual actions

Cressnik uses Arcane Supplement

Skye goes back to normal form and uses Sharpspear Focus

- Turn 5 -

*** I push the 50% threshold on this turn***

***Don't forget to use the 400% ATK/MAG buff this turn!***

Behemy uses: Protect the Weak! > Frilly and Ferocious > any other skill

Cressnik returns to Normal Form and uses 2x Medicinal Potion > Medicinal Supplement

Elena shifts back to normal and uses: Piercing Prism > 2x Blade of Salvation

Lightning chains with Elena using 3x Rising Thunder Bullet

Gilgamesh chains with Elena and Lightning using 3x Secret Sword Art - Excalibur

- Turn 6 -

Behemy uses: Protect the Weak! > Frilly and Ferocious > Almighty Guard

Lightning gets a free turn

Cressnik uses 2x Medicinal Potion > Medical Mastery

Elena shifts back to brave shift form and uses: Azure Might > Glacial Southern Lights

Gilgamesh goes back to his usual actions

Skye reverts to normal form and uses Sharpspear Focus

- Turn 7 -

***The Kill Turn***

***Don't forget to use the 400% ATK/MAG buff this turn!***

Behemy chains with 3x Royal Rake

Lightning chains with 3x Rising Thunder Bullet

Elena shifts back to normal and chains with 2x Blade of Salvation > Piercing Prism

Gilgamesh chains with 3x Secret Sword Art - Excalibur

This should give you a 109 hit chain.

Forum Discussion Threads

Crowdsource CoW Clear thread by @PrezObama
    https://brave-exvius.com/threads/crowdsource-cow-clears.57398/

Thoughts and Advice by @FluffyAzzy
    https://brave-exvius.com/threads/just-some-thoughts-and-potential-advice-for-kyros-cow.57404/

CoW 49% Hardlock Help by @Pooch
    https://brave-exvius.com/threads/cow-49-lock-help.57399/

Fackin' MP Drain by @b3l14l
    https://brave-exvius.com/threads/fakin-mp-drain.57394/

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021 at 9:46 PM
  2. Wdiggums

Wdiggums Complainer of the gacha random garbage! VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    depends on event and on request baybe
    Or just stop buying/drawing for the unit specific cow events until gumi GETS the hint we’re not interested in their morale based bullshit that almost literally needs +3 units to clear for lazy fuckers like me xD #stopthegumisteal lmao

RaagisEd, Razgriz and Sartre like this.
  3. Sartre

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther...that is all...
    H7
    Sadly, this will never happen ::rudecat4::

My hope is that the pool of morale-based units will get big enough that most people will eventually be able to field a decent team of morale units. I still only have 2 units that contribute to the morale system: Elena and Skye. I'm in bad shape for future CoWs, but hopefully I'll pull some random NVs down the line.

4. Wdiggums

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Ling louise elena here used whatever tickets for skye ( tbh after spending for tifa +3 and seph +2 and need 20 shards ) i mean ffs the put out these “premium units” that cost a shit ton that dont do much for #1 cow rank and then started soaking with skye bullshit its no wonder people are dropping out lol

Sartre likes this.
  5. Vatenkeist

Vatenkeist c[_] + ( ( ) = ? VIP Supporter

Leads:
    The Mugs to the chair.
    I am in a fine shape for any COW bells.

Morale based units already failed on me - my morale regarding FFBE is in an all time low and their overpriced, weeklong utility sprites that can kiss my ass. Crosswise.
    0 GIMU : 1 Vat! , no more "FOMO" and no desire to keep playing this -now- horribly balanced and planned out powercreeped crap.

Sartre and Wdiggums like this.
  6. gwa

gwa Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther
    Maybe the first rule of this strategy is do not try it on early days, when people still try to figures "what it does" or "what triggers it" stuff, gumi really adds some nasty stuff to this cow that leads some people to rage ::rofl::

Backosteel and Sartre like this.
  7. Xshock

Xshock Wait for NV Fryevia -s2- VIP

I'm at lvl 79 right now. Never know that gumi bring much things for a boss like this. The lvl 89 almost drained mp of all member in my team to zero in preemptive then continue in next turn. Dispel , st mp drain , some buff that cannot dispel , accuracy buff also. They bring too much annoyed things in a single one only. And i'm stuck with this much things in one right now. I'm promise that will not pay a single penny for this game anymore. Gumi become more greedy and stupid day by day.

Sartre likes this.
  8. FluffyAzzy

FluffyAzzy New Member

Global ID:
    This is pretty well written, and I'm glad it is! Does help out I'd say. I wasn't even aware of the perfect dispel counter either. Might explain why my damage was very, very low at times. This is good stuff, haha.

Sartre likes this.
  9. iBuko

iBuko “Common sense is not that common” VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    868 418 572
    Below 30% mate. ;)

Backosteel, Wdiggums and Sartre like this.
  10. Sartre

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther...that is all...
    H7
    I had that initially, but saw someone on reddit say they didnt get berserked until they hit 25%.

I haven't tested it yet, personally, but can you say for sure it's 30% and not 25%?

11. iBuko

iBuko “Common sense is not that common” VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    868 418 572
    Yep. Has been tested on Discord too. Well it’s not a huge difference to be honest.

I can double check if you want.

To be honest there is a lot of RNG involved into this fight…

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021 at 12:57 AM
    Sartre likes this.
  12. FluffyAzzy

FluffyAzzy New Member

Global ID:
    I just thought of something, and I might try this myself to experiment: Would Snow work well against Kyros due to his Nick of Time ability that gives him a chance to restore HP with each hit? With how many times Kyros does his attacks in a row, that could mean a lot of restoration without the need of a healer. The big question is if he's bulky enough to survive the onslaught so he can heal after. I know Sinzar tested him against the Scorn of the Genies and he handled them pretty well without much external support (then again, not sure how hard the genies hit). He could be a good choice in case someone, by chance, doesn't have an accessory that replenishes HP as a "counter".

Sartre likes this.
  13. Sartre

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther...that is all...
    H7
    I'll change it back to 30% then :) but yeah, most ppl wouldn't be hanging around that HP level anyway.

Could be worth a test if you happen to have Snow. Definitely let me know if he works out and I'll add him to the potential tank list!

14. b3l14l

b3l14l 4|>|>|23/\/7|(3 70 7|-|3 5463 0|= (4/\/(3|2 VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    What?! No Esther clear? ::rofl::

Thanks for this. Both the wife and I are struggling with this CoW. Damned near every guide uses either Ling (she doesn't have), Skye (I don't have) or +3 units where those +3 stats truly matter (neither of us have). A good breakdown like this always helps.

And I'm not sure when it happened, but congrats on them new forum bannerz, Mr Staff Member & Moderator :-P

15. FluffyAzzy

FluffyAzzy New Member

Global ID:
    I do have Snow, but I really feel burnt out from doing the other trials and stuff. I can't bring myself to fight Kyros again, really.

Sartre likes this.
  16. Jatabo

Jatabo Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    NV Tifa
    Sigh...You know, the whole "you need the latest shiny units with the super duper Morale mechanics to even attempt doing this" wouldn´t be so bad if, you know, we had more than 2 weeks to clear this fight.

Sartre, Backosteel and FluffyAzzy like this.
  17. FluffyAzzy

FluffyAzzy New Member

Global ID:
    I completely agree with you. These recent events don't last long at all. I can barely find time to continue the fucking story cause I'm busy doing the events before they go XD

Sartre and Backosteel like this.
  18. Kaladin

Kaladin "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Crown of Eternity is a limited time STMR from Veronica that is a high MAG hat (61) with MP cost reduction (30%)

19. MikePro

MikePro Elly la besto waifu Spooky VIP

The boss has accuracy buff so how exactly the provoker survives if its not the tank itself?

Sartre likes this.
  20. Wdiggums

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Too bad i got her tmr and dismissed her into the exchange for coin thing xD

Sartre and Kaladin like this.