1. New rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Crash loop in sorcerer's hideaway

Discussion in 'General' started by deerclopsv8, Apr 15, 2018.

1. deerclopsv8

deerclopsv8 Active Member

I just got this problem today , I wanted to buy safety bit (trying to beat bloody moon), so I went to sorcerer's hideaway, after connecting and loading screen, my game just crashes
    this actually happen in gagazet exploration, when I tried to reset turn because I accidentally attacked with my healer, but the problem, unlike the gagazet exploration, I can't cancel to go back to lobby (in gagazet exploration, I can cancel the quest to return to lobby)

I tried to re install, re download, using memu, blustack, nox, other android device, none of them are working
    and this isn't ram problem, my device has 2Gb ram, I also tried with memu and bs with 4 GB ram, It still crash

I don't know if this happen with other city but I saw someone with similar problem in ffbe review page @ google playstore

2. Rabid Wombat

Rabid Wombat Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    TDH FD Tidus
    Wait, wouldn't it start you fresh in the game if you deleted and reinstalled it? Is it crashing right off, or is it working fine during the initial tutorial but crashes again when you try to get back to the original? Been so long since i re-downloaded I forgot the sequences.

But hopefully you can get ahold of gumi and they should be able to set you straight.

3. deerclopsv8

It crashes when I try to get back to the original, probably because the city (sorcerer's hideaway) is the problem, and my account stuck in sorcerer's hideaway,
    The game is trying to load my account from the city whenever I start the game, and it crash, unlike the mission, I can't cancel the game that trying to load my account to sorcerer's hideaway :(

4. Zolin

Zolin Well-Known Member

Wait.. i thought the game would reset your world placement once you reset the apps? Your character shouldn't stuck at sorcerer's hideaway

5. Squall

Squall Veritas of Love Valentine's Cupid Chocobro Santa Supporter VIP Supporter The Saint

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Many
    Do you get a prompt asking you to resume current mission? If you do, click no.

Does the game crash immediately after loading into the city? You can try to hit menu->home

6. deerclopsv8

I actually tried with new account, went to town of mitra, and then closed the app, When I start the game, My new account still in the town of mitra :(
    no, I don't get a prompt that asking me to resume current mission (it did on gagazet)
    and yes, the game crash immediately, Brave exvius screen > click > connecting > loading > connecting > brave exvius has stopped working :(

7. Squall

Squall Veritas of Love Valentine's Cupid Chocobro Santa Supporter VIP Supporter The Saint

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Many
    Do you have nox? Or another device you can try from?

8. Justin113

Justin113 VIP VIP Supporter

I saw this exact same problem somewhere else when someone had logged out there.. he tried logging into nox and it still crashed.

Troubleshooting it with him got no results and he put in a ticket with support but I didn’t hear the outcome.

I suggest making a ticket. They should be able to refresh your login. Seems to be a bug specific to sorcerer hideaway.