1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Dark Visions won't unlock?

Discussion in 'Arena & Quests' started by Aeris, May 21, 2020.

1. Aeris

Aeris Active Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    AC Tifa, UW Edel, event bonus units
    I know I'm probably doing something wrong, but I can't seem to start Dark Visions. I can get in fine, set my first party, but all the stages are locked. I wasn't level 50 until part way through the last event, so I have never done it before. Any help would be appreciated, as I would like to get Untamed Wolf Edel and I think this is how?

2. thesodox

thesodox Ascended Member

Global ID:
    002 352 690
    umm, you can get untamed edel by trading the DV coin in King Mog at farplane ;)

you can get DV coin by doing mission in Quest tab xD

no need to enter the Dark Vision realm XD

Skye and Aeris like this.
  3. Kuroh Kaze

Kuroh Kaze Sinners of the system VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Elena
    The Dark Visions banner will be opened for players to check their adjusted rankings. Players will not be able to attempt the dungeons.

Luvbishie and Aeris like this.
  4. Aeris

Aeris Active Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    AC Tifa, UW Edel, event bonus units
    Oh my gosh, thanks, guys! Makes total sense now that I see it. Sometimes it can be really confusing where to look for things in this game, haha.

Skye and thesodox like this.
  5. Luvbishie

Luvbishie "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Thanks! I was really confused because I saw the dates and thought it was another run.

Sorwen, Aeris and Kuroh Kaze like this.
  6. Sorwen

Sorwen VIP VIP

The same. It always confused me in JP, but I can't read Japanese. And not seeing anything about why when it is in English, that was really frustrating me.