1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Demon vs Demon: Team & Friend Gathering

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Obstkeks, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Obstkeks

Obstkeks "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    NV Tifa|NV Terra|NV Elena|Ibara|Bonus
    Greetings, my dear fellows. Tomorrow, our first NV era trial is about to arrive. In terms of survival, it shouldn't be a problem, but it'll be a damage race for sure. Since I'm lacking NV Physalis, I'm taking NV Ibara instead and hope for the best. And who needs the turn mission anyways?

This is how my Ibara is going to look like, and I'm going to share her as a friend unit as well.

Ibara.png

For rest of the team, I'm trying it this way:

Hallowed Aegis Charlotte: Physical cover and provoke with 100% evade and death immunity. MP refill to counter the MP drain.

Sacred Shield Charlotte EX+1: 230% water resist and 210% wind resist on top of 31k HP and 2.1k SPR. Hope she survives the non-elemental magic, but after all she has demon typed mitigation.

Yuraisha EX+0: 50% general mitigation for Charlotte, 75% magic demon/beast killer for Ibara, stat buff, imperil steal and healing.

Terra EX+1: Mainly here for the Ramuh field, Toxic Rain, Nethicite. Going to use her LB on the first turns two times to dish out some additional damage.

As said, I don't expect to get the 15 turn mission, but for beating it this should be enough. I'd appreciate if some of my friends could build a similar (or even stronger) Ibara. Let's show Physalis that you need a demon to take out a demon.

Perunsin and Sartre like this.
  2. AQMystic

AQMystic "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Feel free to add me up, I have my Ibara built closely similar to yours, 4988 Mag with 200 demon 75 beast killer, it's in nemesis 1 slot

ID number is: 001797525

Add me up, will want to find friends with similar built Ibarra for the trial

Obstkeks likes this.
  3. victor sant

victor sant "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    437 540 226
    Leads:
    2Best, Ibara, Tifa, S.Elena
    Who will be your netichite spammer? Bellow 50% HP it start recovering 30% HP every turn, if you don't have someone to spam sealing you will simply not wim.

4. Obstkeks

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Terra. But I'm gonna bring a second one on HA Charlotte, giving Terra the chance to summon Ramuh.

5. Sartre

Sartre Murder Bunny Enthusiast VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther, Nanaki, Physalis, Moog
    S
    Love this! A little friendly competition always makes things more interesting ::up::

Don't forget that Disease has the same effect in that it prevents the heals, and inherently delivers a 10% fullbreak. That's 2400 SPR taken off the top there, and will help Ibara finish this a little faster.

Obstkeks likes this.
  6. Obstkeks

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Toxic Rain is already included. ::up::

Sartre likes this.
  7. Sartre

Global ID:
    Leads:
    S
    I had a thought about your team. I'm leaning toward Charlotte for my mag tank, as well (don't have Faisy so it's either Char or Cecil), and I notice you're using Yuraisha for the 50% general mit, but doesn't Char have 50% general mit already? She has a 75% general mit to self in Brave Shift so you start with that and then use her LB once your back in normal form? Or does her LB overwrite the Demon mitigated cover?

Just curious because I don't have Yuraisha but might consider using a few UoC if she's really that good for this trial. I'm planning to use Rivera for my beast killer buffs, just hoping that 50-75% is enough.

8. Obstkeks

Global ID:
    Leads:
    It's only to exclude the possibility of something going wrong and not having full mitigation. And I'm also not the guy doing pre-battle rotations in Excel or so. :) Pretty sure their's a lot of optimization, starting with a fixed rotation chart.

We're already friends. :)

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
    Sartre likes this.
  9. victor sant

victor sant "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    437 540 226
    Leads:
    2Best, Ibara, Tifa, S.Elena
    Disease is unreliable, as it has an increasing random chance of ending after the first turn, and when it ends, it ends before chimera's turn.

10. Sartre

Global ID:
    Leads:
    S
    Sure, but if we're talking about spamming it every turn then wouldn't it be the best option? Nethicite is only good for the turn that it is cast, so I don't really see the difference here.

11. TheKillingJoke

TheKillingJoke Doomicorn VIP

Global ID:
    833 586 843
    Leads:
    Total Chads
    Weakbara is at your service in Slot 1.
    [​IMG]

Obstkeks likes this.
  12. Shr

Shr Arena Grand Champion Arena Grand Champion Spooky Arena Runner Up S3 VIP Supporter Monthly Arena Champ S2 Monthly Arena Champ S1

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Yes
    Gunso
    ::thonk::
    How does that help you? You are not using physical dmg dealers right? I mean, it does override the current field so that is that but it will not help with dmg as those fields are physical dmg iirc.
    Edit: nevermind, i am wrong

13. Obstkeks

Global ID:
    Leads:
    No, they are magical.

TheKillingJoke and Shr like this.
  14. Shr

Shr Arena Grand Champion Arena Grand Champion Spooky Arena Runner Up S3 VIP Supporter Monthly Arena Champ S2 Monthly Arena Champ S1

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Yes
    Gunso
    Yeah you are right. They are magical so they will not help terra but they will help ibara so i guess it is worth.

Obstkeks likes this.
  15. iBuko

iBuko “Common sense is not that common” VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    868 418 572
    Plus you want to get rid of Chimera Field anyway, just to have an easier life.
    I am planning to go with Eldryn but I have to wait shards dungeon to make Yuraisha +1.
    She is needed to spam killers and remove the accuracy debuff.
    Or I can use Rivera as provoke/evade/killer buff and Myra to remove the debuff.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
    Shr likes this.
  16. Obstkeks

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Well, surviving wasn't a problem, but NV Charlotte was sometimes close to death and had to be healed by the other Charlotte. Therefore Terra had to seal instead of inflicting Disease or evoking Ramuh. But 3 out of 4 missions is okay, I guess.

Might try it again, giving Nethicite or Toxic Rain to Yuraisha instead, and using Terra's LB during the first half.

Screenshot_20210115-091103.jpg

AQMystic likes this.
  17. AQMystic

AQMystic "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    It's nice to see my character was of help to someone, this trial just irks me that it needs NV Terra to remove the field debuff, forced to UoC DG Setzers prism so that I can remove the field debuff

Can you setup your Ibara for me? Might have a go with this trial too

Obstkeks likes this.
  18. Obstkeks

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Ready under Nemesis 2.