1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Did they ninja buff older trials?

Discussion in 'Rants, Raves and Accomplishments' started by Vosler, Jul 21, 2021 at 12:51 PM.

1. Vosler

Vosler Ascended Member

Global ID:
    955 681 277
    Leads:
    Ed Elric, Esther, Karten, Event, Zen
    I'm working on completing some of the many trials that I've yet to do during this lull in game action. I'm looking at the older guides/videos and getting my team set up either identical, or very close to, and I'm getting whipped.

I'm specifically on the Beasts of the Dark 2 right now and I'm using totally identical setups, in both units and gear, as a few videos I've watched and I'm not doing near the same amount of damage. My move setups and turn orders are the same as the video as I do it step by step with them and my chaining is working like it should. I know I'm bad at this game, but what gives?

2. Sagranth

Sagranth "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter Monthly Arena Champ S1

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Madam,Event,Cecil,Galuf etc
    Unless gumi broke something with their spaghetti coding,no. The only thing that was intentionally changed was the break bar's resistance to barrage cheese,a long time ago now. And beasts of the dark 2 doesn't have a break bar.

Since i have tons of spare nrg,i might give it a look later,though idk which strat you use.

3. Vosler

Vosler Ascended Member

Global ID:
    955 681 277
    Leads:
    Ed Elric, Esther, Karten, Event, Zen
    i've been trying this one

and a little of this one