1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Did you pull on Fan Festa bundles?

Discussion in 'General' started by Arekusu, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Arekusu

Arekusu VIP VIP

I ran 4 bundles and ended up with: Malph #3, Beryl #3-4, Ell #1, Myra #2, Circe #1-2-3.

Pretty much broke the bank on Elena secret stash but I’ll just pull 1 w/tickets and UOC 2nd.

Few pro-tips about FF revamps:

1). Circe is undisputed top mage now. She is stronger than Sol and has invalidated the next several months of mages if you have her. Next known upgrade you will need to take is probably CG Dark Fina.

2). Circe has a huge turn 4 burst if you DW her thanks to a weird mechanic with her CD skill being physical-based. She hits the MAG TDW bonus innately w/ just TMR bonus. Please if you use her, DW her.

3). Myra just got kind of ridiculous. She will easily last until Lenna, arguably makes Lenna skippable if you pair her with Sylvie.

4). Since these are re-releases, it’s as if they are just now being released for the first time and they all have enhancements to come. Its kind of like Gumi made a new unit banner with guaranteed rainbow 5k 10+1’s with zero off banners. This, in my eyes is great value for your lapis, even if your kinda stingy. Easily one of the best “banners” we have had in a very long time.

Only units I don’t like here are Beryl / Ell. But both of their STMRs are fantastic. Actually, all 5 STMRS are fantastic.

Just wanted to spread awareness in case you’ve been out of the loop, as the bundles end in a few days.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  2. UnAbleToChain

UnAbleToChain Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    178 283 744
    Japan ID:
    503 647 451
    Leads:
    Esther Sylvie
    Myra's skills are fantastic indeed. Its a shame that I have zero copy of her.

Couldn't agree more on point#4. The anniversary banners are having high lapis-efficiency. Flash back on Cid's banner, Ignacio's, folka's and many more where you might need to spend 20+k for complete step up for one unit, now you can get all of them, (pretty guarantee) in a single high % banner with multiple units.
    I wish GUMI gives us more banners like this, high value units with high % of rainbow drawing.

3. Enzo

Enzo VIP VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Fryevia, Lilith, Olive
    20k+ lapis wasn't even a guarantee for Folka :(

That said, I've already bought the bundle 3 times, and will likely buy the last two before it ends. I've gotten 3 copies of Ellesperis (already had 1 before, so I got her STMR), 1 Circe (already had her at 7*, so just one more for STMR), and 2 Malphasie. Average of 2 rainbows per pull.

4. Arkadi

Arkadi Ludicrous Speed! VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Something relevant for current events
    Yeah but what if they do the same with the other GLEX units to come? Then what? Do you save for the potential or go for the known?

5. kurizu

kurizu さぁフィナ...その力で前に進むのです VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    GL Esther | JP Zidane
    Not worth it to be honest, we are already way too high with power creep, if you want to be stronger just for e-peen purpouses then its better to skip and invest into future. If you lack healer though you can consider going for Myra and get whatever else you get.

P.s
    Elle is unit who gained most on this upgrade. Already overdpsing Akstar who was Future Proof on JP for me untill Chairman came.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
  6. Masvroh

Masvroh "an elder brother" VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Trance Terra, A2, Hyoh, Lilith
    Does Ouroboros cast twice if you use her quad-cast?

7. Rezquiorra

Rezquiorra "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    GL:GLEX UNITS | JP:SUMMONFEST UNITS
    Hail S̶i̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ Sylvie!!! ::ink::

8. Ashlag

Ashlag Sigh.... Yeah, I know what you did. Staff Member Moderator VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Great shit, I swear
    No. If you use a xxx-cast ability, DW won't activate no matter what as equipment is disregarded for the number of use of the ability matter.

Masvroh likes this.
  9. Masvroh

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Then what the correlation between DW and her CD?
    ::thonk::

10. Ashlag

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Great shit, I swear
    Then what did you mean by Ouroboros casting twice ?
    Ouroboros casting twice is due to it being a physical attack hence taking DW into account, and DW is disregarded when using multicast abilities.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
  11. The Flash

The Flash Well-Known Member

I have no probs with beryl at all, he’s an amazing unit in the pool. definately my favorite mag tank

7B16BD6A-9651-42BE-A8A4-E345D155F782.jpeg

12. Arekusu

Arekusu VIP VIP

Masvroh likes this.
  13. Ashlag

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Great shit, I swear
    Masvroh likes this.
  14. Arekusu

Arekusu VIP VIP

Yep, who knows when/if it gets fixed either.

15. Masvroh

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Then, Circe will deal 2 × 40x if she just single cast her CD while DW and by capping someone else's chain.

Then, quad-cast will deal 36x + 40x by her own... While DH build is stronger than DW.

My question is, how the DW is more favorable than DH for Circe? Unless I'm missing something important here.....

16. Arekusu

Arekusu VIP VIP

It’s essentially a extra cast of her strong CD vs a bit extra mag. I only lose <100 mag when DWing. She innately caps MDW with just her TMR

17. Wanderlai

Wanderlai Ascended Member

Leads:
    Hyou
    Only FF units I had was Malphasie x2. I did the tickets twice....so far. I got Beryl #1, Elle #1, and Circe #1. Wanted Two more Malphasie for the STMR. Free tmrs since I have the 100% moogles. I may buy the remaining tickets since the value is so good.

18. Masvroh

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Welp, gotta abuse the heck out of it before Gimu realize it
    ::ink::

But yeah, DH is ~100 mag higher than DW. Though I'll definitely go with DW build since it has more bulk thanks to IW, in preparation for BM+.

19. Arekusu

Arekusu VIP VIP

Once I STMR her I will close the gap even more. I’m one away.

Masvroh likes this.
  20. Ashlag

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Great shit, I swear
    But you won't be able to use the CD's or LB in BM+ if you want to bring her as those are still physical attacks with mag damages, hence resisted :)
    Yup, just a detail.

Masvroh likes this.