1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Dome exploration

Discussion in 'General' started by bowerman, Feb 10, 2019.

1. bowerman

bowerman Ascended Member

I tried to do the easy level of this, but could not figure out what to do at the end where the floor tiles light up. Has anyone finished this?

2. Quartz

Quartz Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    2B/Orlandu or event unit
    Check the image on the wall, it will show you what to do

Rhamses likes this.
  3. Carnefix

Carnefix Newsl0rd Staff Member Moderator VIP Supporter German Moderator Arena Runner Up S2 Arena Runner-Up S1

Global ID:
    416 022 660
    Leads:
    TDH Hyoh, Nyx, 2B
  4. Razgriz

Razgriz Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Grim Lord Sakura
    Or play FFX... man, i hated that trial

5. Seph1roth5

Seph1roth5 Active Member

I don't remember that part in FFX at all. I must've blocked it out because it's such a giant pain in the ass, even while youtubing a walkthru!

6. Zamasu

Zamasu Ascended Member

Luckily we don't have to redo that stupid trial for the ELT run... Otherwise i would throw my phone out

7. Seph1roth5

Seph1roth5 Active Member

Wait you don't? I was putting off ELT until the last minute because of that..

8. Carnefix

Carnefix Newsl0rd Staff Member Moderator VIP Supporter German Moderator Arena Runner Up S2 Arena Runner-Up S1

Global ID:
    416 022 660
    Leads:
    TDH Hyoh, Nyx, 2B
    You usually have to unlock those puzzles onyl one. The stage doesn't matter.
    I unlocked it in ELT and and did the easy stage afterwards. Just ran to the end without any puzzles.