1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

News Double EX Point Campaign

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by KeybladeMaster97, Sep 15, 2020.

1. KeybladeMaster97

KeybladeMaster97 VIP VIP Supporter News Announcer

Global ID:
    Leads:
    AC Cloud AC Tifa Mystina DPFina Cecil
    Double EX Point Campaign

To celebrate the 4th Anniversary, we will be conducting a double EX Point campaign. All players will receive double EX Points for every cash purchase made during the campaign period.

[Campaign Period]
    End of maintenance, Thursday, 9/17 - Start of maintenance, Wednesday, 9/30 PDT

Eynskaet and TheKillingJoke like this.
  2. TheKillingJoke

TheKillingJoke Doomicorn VIP

Global ID:
    833 586 843
    Leads:
    Total Chads
    Nobody ever: Ffbe 4th Anniversary.
    Gumi: Go celebrate by giving us money for nearly nothing.

3. Omgwyatt

Omgwyatt Active Member

Honestly seems like such a weird addition with how few options/bundles that actually give you even remotely decent value...ignoring cost altogether. Really need a lot more 5-30 dollar packs that offer different things imo. I’m way more likely to grab 2 24.99 things than one 49.99.

4. LurkerRamza

LurkerRamza Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther, Xeno, TT, LM Fina, SSC, Bonus
    Agreeing with the cheaper is easy to pull the trigger on notion.
    I'd be curious to see the comparative sales math for the FoL vs "special" vs regular bundles.
    After 4 years I dont mind supporting a little, but its gotta be a good value worth getting.

Even double EX rewards just dont entice me. I'm guessing they most benefit heavier spenders who now get bv a little extra for what they already wanted to do....