1. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

2. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

Double Hand worth it????

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by ziggy4321, Jan 11, 2017.

1. ziggy4321

ziggy4321 Active Member

I have 4 Bartz which would make getting double hand fairly easy. I only have one zidane and already have dw on my noctis. Would double hand go well with COD? I also have 4 locks so I could do double hand with rising sun. would that work? Is it worth spending the time to grind that out? or is COD going to be power creeped? or are those tms future proof?

2. Masteis

Masteis Ascended Member Supporter

Leads:
    Elza
    If you do not have Dual Wield, Double Hand may help you to increase DPS so its always better to have.

3. Abutre

Abutre Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Noctis
    Second best thing to DW so why not, nice dps boost and at least one will stack with Garlands innate and improved DH.

4. Veralian

Veralian Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Fryevia 897 MAG
    Like Abutre said,It's useful on units that have innate doublehand so they can stack together.

5. Khaleesi

Khaleesi Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    483 024 320
    Leads:
    Noctis
    R
    Rising sun is basically only for cod and she is outpaced already basically. If you have nothing else i guess its okay . Doublehand works well with units such as Garland and Dark knight cecil who have hp sacrificing abilites because obviously with dw using a 50% hp sacrifice ability will kill your unit . Or bring them close to death

Sparkle likes this.
  6. Thoraeon

Thoraeon Well-Known Member

6* Garland with Doublehand can keep up with Dual Wielders.

Otherwise, its only use is if you don't happen to have DE for a unit, it is better than nothing.

Given that you only have one DW and no native DWers, I would say go for it. Your secondary DD will appreciate.

I wouldn't waste time on Locke. You are more likely to get a better secondary DD that uses better weapons before you finish.