1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Dragon Quest of the Stars

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Lótus Haddock, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Lótus Haddock

Lótus Haddock "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    It seems it'll be released tomorrow (25/02 or 02/25), any other person here is going to play like me o/

Fabell likes this.
  2. Syuri

Syuri ♥ evade prince, kupo!! ♥ VIP Supporter

I will play :)

Lótus Haddock likes this.
  3. Turbo

Turbo Ascended Member

I did the pre-register thing.
    Will probably try it out...

4. Syuri

Tried it out for couple hours and manage to change job.. while the game is okay, i got sleepy while battling in dungeon.. took way too long to finish 1 dungeon imo..

and auto and fast battle lock behind paid feature.. i guess vip and monthly subcription is common in mobile game now.. sigh..

5. Fabell

Fabell "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Elena,Sylvie,Zeno,SS Charlotte,Olberic
    I agree with @Syuri, they not only locked the auto and fast battle behind a sub, but they are selling 5* gear like candy.

If you have money to spend, it looks like a fun game. If you are F2P, you will definitely feel neglected a bit, but it's still a fun game. It is a very sleepy game though. I fell asleep two times while playing.

Syuri likes this.
  6. Talien

Talien Element resistl0rd VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    130/200 all resist SS Charlotte
    I'm going to keep rerolling until I get the metal shield and one of the metal weapons. Then I'll try it. Probably won't play for long though if auto battle and speed up is locked behind a vip level with no other way to get vip than paying.

I mean, there's a lot of absolutely crap games out there that have features locked behind vip levels, but you at least get loyalty points just for logging in every day that will (slowly) raise your vip level.

7. Fabell

Fabell "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Elena,Sylvie,Zeno,SS Charlotte,Olberic
    I got a 5* boomerang and a 5* sword (the dragon sword, I think) so I'm happy for the moment. I haven't spent any gems yet and don't plan to. What's the reason to get the metal gear?

8. Talien

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Metal enemies give the highest exp of any enemy in the game by a large margin and have very low HP, but are immune to all magic, have insane defense, and are hard to damage (often taking 0 damage from normal weapons) and have a very high chance of running away. The only reliable way to kill them is with metal weapons which will always do 1 damage regardless of how low the atk of the person using it is.

Syuri likes this.
  9. Syuri

I'm lucky to get 1 metal spear.. but even with 1 friend companion using metal weapon, its still quite hard to kill all the metal slime on metal dungeon :'(

10. Talien

Global ID:
    Leads:
    I'm really hoping for the boomerang with the shield, but really I'd be happy with any of the weapons as long as I get the shield too. The tutorial is a PITA to sit through with every reroll though.

11. Lótus Haddock

Lótus Haddock "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    I'm liking the game, the multiplayer is very good to do the event even if your are low level! The treasure maps are good goals to do in the game. The story is fun enough to a casual play, because of the low stamina cost is a good way to spend time while the stamina recover (each three minutes, because of the low cost and time to complete some dungeons you are recovering more fast than spending) The daily ticket to get the Battle God Set gear is well worthy, I'm focusing on upgrading my Battle God Sword to +4, getting many skill slots in the sword.

The vocation system is cool, right now my main is a sailor lv 46 and when I hit lv 50 I'll change to Dance to level to 50 too, and unlock the Pirate vocation.

The trick is to find a friend with metal bulmerang and always use the skills. And use multi hit skills on your weapons if you have them.

12. Talien

Global ID:
    Leads:
    So, question.....I was rerolling and ended up with one having a metal boomerang and metal bow, and another with metal boomerang and metal shield. Both have a few other 5* gear and are about equal otherwise. I'm just wondering if the shield is as good as it seems with it's ability giving immunity to magic for 2 rounds, or if I'd be better off with the boomerang+bow.

13. Talien

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Yup, already bored with it. If anyone wants my account I've got 3x metal axe, a metal boomerang, and a few other assorted 5* gears.

It's not bound though, so anyone who wants it will need to make a throwaway squeenix account and pass me the login info so I can bind it to that, then you can bind it to your google account or whatever.

14. Tena

Tena Ascended Member

Haven’t seen this thread earlier, and still playing the game from the beginning, Dragon Quest Tactic is coming on the 27th of this month!