1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Erik and Rab

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by magnum0pus_, Nov 23, 2019.

1. magnum0pus_

magnum0pus_ Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Short and simple inquiry

STMR or Dupes?

Thanks!

2. TheKillingJoke

TheKillingJoke Tiltbeard the Halfbald VIP

Global ID:
    833 586 843
    Leads:
    Wedel Kadaj Yshtola Rizer XWQL
    Doops.
    Scratch that.
    Erik - Dupe
    Rab - stmr, if you want to use him as dd. Dupe doesn't make much sense sense he is build to compliment other chainers.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
    magnum0pus_ and Arekusu like this.
  3. Arekusu

Arekusu VIP VIP

Rab definitely STMR. It’s the only staff with legit hybrid stats, it’ll come in handy for him and for a lot of other hybrid dd in the future.

Skye, TheKillingJoke and magnum0pus_ like this.
  4. Arkadi

Arkadi Ludicrous Speed! VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Something relevant for current events
    Yeah, but it's not TDH, so wouldn't he rather use something with weapon variance instead since he doesn't get the TDW 6x chain cap boost and has both TDH and TDW bonuses? If anything I'd go with:
    Erik - STMR (lets him not be locked into earth attacks)
    Rab - Dupe (odd rotation that is hard to find partners for)

Or just get both STMR because it's better to find friends to chain with than otherwise.

5. Arekusu

Arekusu VIP VIP

I’m never a fan of keeping dupes tbh. On Erik specifically I’d do STMR though so he’s not locked. I’m just betting Rab will eventually (far future) be getting 6x chain cap, and having a hybrid staff for any future hybrid TDW (possibly winter unit?) isn’t a bad idea.