1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Exos Heroes [GLO] released !

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Onejah, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Onejah

Onejah That's what she said~ VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    CG Noctis [JP]
    Hey all,

If you are looking for a new turn based RPG, you could try Exo Heroes.
    I'm playing this for a week now and i find it very addictive.

Plot: "The grand adventure to search for ‘Exestruk’, the missing sword of the emperor, and the curse of the ancient dragon! Face the evil forces threatening the peace of the Exos Continent!"

■ Ride on the ancient Airship awoken from a deep slumber to go an adventure! Welcome to the mystical fantasy land where Airships roam the sky. Become the Airship captain and feel the vast world! Join the ancient dragon Bitru and treasure hunter Zeon in this original RPG Experience this fascinating story unfold before your eyes.
    ■ Walk and run! World-map with freedom! This world is full of exciting contents where you can explore the lost ruins and hunt for lost treasures. Experience the unique contents of Exos, the original RPG on mobile!
    ■ Epic graphics! It’s not a cinematic video! Intense battles in a fairytale-like world! Thrilling skill actions! Experience the true fun of turn-based game through strategic battles! Illustrations of beautiful characters, and the fantasy world of magnificent landscapes.
    ■ Enjoy a new type of RPG with battle system like no other! Take advantage of Guardian Stone system to ‘break’ the enemy, and add more fun to strategic battles!
    ■ The quality of every single character in the game are as fine as the main character! Collect more heroes! Collect over 200 heroes with unique character designs, and enjoy the awesome play with powerful Fatecore! Fiery intense battles will bring satisfaction to both your eyes and heart!

More info to be found there : https://www.reddit.com/r/ExosHeroes/

[​IMG]

Quick note :

You can get 5* characters which are called "Fated" or they "Fate Core" version which is basically a skin with boosted version of the character (only attainble through gacha ie not upgradable afaik). FC version are a lot more powerful than they fated counterpart and some of them are very broken (FC Rudley & FC Bathory say "Hi !")

Also once you cleared chapter 4, you unlock the String of Creation which is special focus banners with FC characters in them. Basically, you empty the pull until you get the FC character you want.
    You can get it with the 1st multi roll or at the end... RNG ! (took me 3x multi to get FC Bathory <3)

Anyway, that is a lot of fun !

Note: Here -> https://coupon-front.line.games/sbc/EH , you can get 800 Xes (1 multi is 700 Xes) with 2 codes "exos" and "heroes". Just choose "Global" and enter you account name prior to that. ^^

Also, you can get fast Xes by "Transcending" your characters with dupes 5x & then 10x (400+600=1000 Xes total through Achievements iirc). To do so, you can get to the "Door to Creation" menu down the screen and pull for characters to get dupes (10x max per day) in the "Craft" menu then "Craft Book" tab.

To end, the tier list to help choose your character if you want to reroll : https://i.imgur.com/QUzKjyn.jpg
    I got FC Zeon (tank/dps) & FC Bathory(dmg/HP boost), gonna aim for FC Rudley (Dps) & then for FC Anastasia (Heal/DPS) which is gonna be released. ^^

Keep you character "select" tix for later, once you pulled a Fated or FC of your choice, you will be able to choose it still. Baraka (dps), Anastasia (heal) or Bernadette (magic dps) are the ones i would recommand.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    Rezquiorra likes this.
  2. illy

illy i'll make a cup of coffee for your head VIP Supporter Arena Runner-Up S1

Global ID:
    yeh didn't know how lucky i got with my first 700 pull (no reroll here lol) - baraka and fc bathory
    so i selected anastasia for my select

pretty happy with my 700 xes spend ::love::
    hoarding for string (only at ch2 lol)

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    Rezquiorra and Onejah like this.
  3. Onejah

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    CG Noctis [JP]
    Very lucky indeed lol ! I got a FC (Xeon) after 41 rerolls with 3 multi on each account... lol

I am 0/3 multi for FC Rudley on his String's banner... 450 more Xes for attempt #4 ! :p

Rezquiorra and illy like this.
  4. Onejah

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    CG Noctis [JP]
    FC Rudley after 5 multi on his String of Creation banner <3

Next is FC Anastasia (current rate up) when they will introduce her in the String of Creation.

Rezquiorra likes this.
  5. Rezquiorra

Rezquiorra Jpleb Peasant VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    GL:GLEX UNITS | JP:SUMMONFEST UNITS
    Been played it for a week.
    Already got a solid team (i think) with fc zeon, fc anas, fc luke, berna, baraka, and sabrina.

This game really balanced it well between mindless grinding and fun challenging content i think.
    The story is interesting, graphic is nice, gameplay concept also feels original imo.
    Heck even 2-3 star based have its own use.

Onejah likes this.
  6. Novaultima

Novaultima VIP VIP

Global ID:
    441 833 663
    Leads:
    ACCloud, HACharlotte
    I´ll try it on nox, i just hope it´s not the usualy quick dead game... ratings doesn´t look really good so far. But i´m busy with Epic 7 again now and FFBE here and there. So it´s not like i need something to play again, i just regulary look for new hype games or atleast on the same level as actual top charted RPG/gatchas.

7. illy

Global ID:
    Rezquiorra likes this.
  8. aa25

aa25 VIP VIP

Global ID:
    I've been playing it for a few days now. I like it so far. Got Bernadette from the free reroll. Let's us see how things go.

Rezquiorra likes this.
  9. illy

Global ID:
    15 pulls on string for uloom

nothing so far

so sad

Onejah likes this.
  10. Onejah

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    CG Noctis [JP]
    Haha i'm at 0/11 on SoC banner for FC Garff and nada either so far