1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Facebook compromised?

Discussion in 'General' started by Antyks, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Antyks

Antyks Ascended Member Supporter

I have my account linked to an unused Facebook.. never had a problem til I accidentally shared something from FFBE to FB.. now my Facebook is locked and I can't access my FFBE account.. Facebook is threatening to disable the account (but won't tell me why) and was wondering has this happened to anyone else before? If it boils down to it I'm uninstalling..

2. Zilla731

Zilla731 Her Royal Highness THE Princess Anistasia Valkyrie Æsir Spooky Chocobro VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    XWQL
    FB is notorious for locking dummy accounts. I had all 3 of my alts linked to FB when it was the only option, and they were dummy accounts. as soon as rebinding came available i linked to google on all 3. less headache.

Jianto and Antyks like this.
  3. Qlitus

Qlitus "Hall of Fame" Member

Yeah Facebook is pretty worthless

Antyks likes this.
  4. b3l14l

b3l14l 4|>|>|23/\/7|(3 70 7|-|3 5463 0|= (4/\/(3|2 VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Oh man, sorry to hear this. Never happened to me, but there are several threads in the past of this happening to people. This is exactly why a lot of peeps switched their binding to Google when it was available. Stay on FB's ass about it. If I remember correctly, people had to fight tooth-and-nail but were eventually able to get their accounts unlocked. Good luck!

Antyks likes this.
  5. Antyks

Antyks Ascended Member Supporter

Bahh. Thanks guys. I did their verification check but it looks like they really want my account gone lol. Good to know though, if I reroll .. Google only

6. miao_the_cat

miao_the_cat Ascended Member

Global ID:
    If you have your FFBE ID, you might be able to convince Support to transfer it to a new account. I had the same issue with Facebook previously and managed to persuade FFBE support to help me...