1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  3. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  4. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Farming Calculator Site WoTV

Discussion in 'Guides' started by SummonerBWM, Apr 11, 2020.

1. SummonerBWM

SummonerBWM VIP VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    NV Ling, NV Terra
    Hey guys! There is now a site where we can use a calculator to figure out which story quest we should go to to figuree out which quest can give us the items we need and to do it more efficiently! The link is below!

Farming Calculator Link: https://wotvfarmcalculator.github.io/

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
    Seven likes this.
  2. illy

illy i'll make a cup of coffee for your head VIP Supporter Arena Runner-Up S1

Global ID:
    that's a confusing youtube link that leads to the calculator lol

or you can use: https://wotvfarmcalculator.github.io/

3. Riickey

Riickey Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Orlandeau
    I personally use https://wotv-guide.com/
    You select the characters you want to farm for (up to 5). Select the job levels you would like to farm materials for and hit calculate. It will give you the full list of materials needed for all of them and what battles to farm them in. You can click the materials you are done farming and it will cross them off the list and automaticly give you new battles to farm.
    Very easy to use site!

SummonerBWM likes this.
  4. SummonerBWM

SummonerBWM VIP VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    NV Ling, NV Terra
    I like it. The only thing I do not like is that it uses numbers for the locations instead of the actual name of the stage for the items.

5. Riickey

Riickey Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Orlandeau
    Yeah true, it is easy as it is but could possibly be improved

111 just means chapter 1, scene 1, battle 1. But I suppose the actual name would be easier to read for everyone

6. wawandck

wawandck Member

Hello, I'm just wondering how many day do you need to raise job level from 3 to 6? this drive me nut :((
    I've been farming Memory fragment (blue) for hours and still not enough. when I said hours it is 12 hours. I miss beginner shop bonusses