1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

FFUOC help

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Volcano, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Volcano

Volcano Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    TDH tidus
    Hey there,
    Here is my list of units:
    http://ffbeEquip.com/units.html?server=GL&o#b6389b00-6085-11e8-aeb1-8934695e693b
    As you can see I am already doing ok (not whale mode but ok).
    I am unsure if I should:
    1) UOC kryla and get her stmr
    2) UOC Christine and get her 7 stars to chain for 10 man with my TT
    3) UOC GLS and get her 7 stars to chain for 10 man with my TT
    4) Continue pulling to hope I get either kryla or christine so I can UOC the other one and give up on GLS

I am kind of going option 4 as I believe the TMR of the christmas unit are actually quite good.
    Any help would be more than welcome.

2. Volcano

Global ID:
    Leads:
    TDH tidus
    So I pulled a bit more abs got a kryla and a wkn..
    So now it’s wkn (vs a rain that I already have)
    Or Christine or gls for 10 man
    Any opinion?

3. Talien

Talien Element resistl0rd VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    130/200 all resist SS Charlotte
    Christine is not that great. She was the one everyone was chasing last year but her 7* is VERY underwhelming, she's locked to ice element so that means chain with a dupe if you want high mods on your chains otherwise you're chaining with TTerra or GLS and getting low mods. Not so much of an issue if you're just using the chains to build up for a finisher but if that's your main source of damage you're gimping yourself. This means she's bad for 10 man which is what you're looking for, so I'd say skip Christine.

GLS at least has some utility outside of her chaining moves, but she's going to be powercrept fairly quickly. Quite honestly I would suggest looking at the TMR on the limited units and use it for one of them, or if you're feeling desperate you could use it to 7* one of the non limited units.

4. Volcano

Global ID:
    Leads:
    TDH tidus
    Thanks tailen.
    How about wkn 7 stars if you have arain already?
    I’ll check the tmr of the units might just go there as you said since I already have more than enough to clear the content.
    Any unit you think stand out compared to what I already have ?

5. Talien

Talien Element resistl0rd VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    130/200 all resist SS Charlotte
    WKN doesn't really offer anything over ARain so I wouldn't go for him unless you really want another one of his TMR for your Mages.

Lilith has a great TMR for mag tanks provided they can equip maces, which is pretty much all of them except Chow.

6. Volcano

Global ID:
    Leads:
    TDH tidus
    Thanks again @Talien. I feel like I could use lilith tmr on arain and call it a day.
    The alternative is to go with Ang or chow and hope for good 7 stars.