1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

News Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Featured Summon - Yoshikiri, Itachi

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by KeybladeMaster97, Sep 15, 2020.

1. KeybladeMaster97

KeybladeMaster97 VIP VIP Supporter News Announcer

Global ID:
    Leads:
    AC Cloud AC Tifa Mystina DPFina Cecil
    Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Featured Summon - Yoshikiri, Itachi
    [​IMG]
    Boosted Rate Period: Thursday 9/17 - Wednesday 9/30

Units

::nvcrystal::Yoshikiri
    RainbowAnimated 5* ~ 7* Itachi

5* units introduced in this event will have the unit and prism added to the 5* select summon pool when the summon is released.

New Vision Cards

Virtual Training (Yoshikiri's unit specific card)

upload_2020-9-15_20-13-16.png

Panel Summon

Panel Summon is a new banner for summoning that when you summon a 10+1 you get a random item from the panel box that you are on until all rewards are claimed.

upload_2020-9-15_20-13-52.png

upload_2020-9-15_20-14-11.png

upload_2020-9-15_20-14-32.png

upload_2020-9-15_20-14-49.png

Eynskaet, Masvroh and TheKillingJoke like this.
  2. Eynskaet

Eynskaet "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    various
    FTFY. ::joy::

3. Setzer_Gabbiani

Setzer_Gabbiani Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    IF Rain / AC Cloud and other stuff
    No safety net, no GL exsclusive unit for NV awakenings.

4. AgriasOaks21

AgriasOaks21 Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    MW Terra, Cid, SS Charlotte, Event
    So, GLEX Neo-Visions are the thing I'm probably most excited about (as well as new, NV versions of favorite characters like Terra) but... I feel like this is almost deliberately designed to turn me away.

I like Yoshi's deal in theory: I have a soft spot for supports, I like gimmicky things like the SPR-based Mag damage.

But his design is.

So bad.

Huge "Original Character Do Not Steal" vibes. He has to be the worst looking GLEX they've ever released. At least Godrea looked like they were *trying* for something interesting/different.

Also, no 7-star GLEX awakening to NV. This just seems like a stupendously missed opportunity. I know they try to keep it "on theme", but you could have tossed us a well-liked Rando -Olive?- and I don't think anyone would have minded.

So skipperoonie.

Let's see how Starlight Elena shakes out. Otherwise, sitting on my stash until we see what we get for Holiday NV units.