1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Final Fantasy TCG

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by SummonerBWM, Jul 15, 2018.

Should Brave Exvius be added to the Card Game?

1. YES! I will spend!!!

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Nah. It would be a Lassfail.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SummonerBWM

SummonerBWM VIP VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Morgana, Elena, Yuna, LM Fina, SS. Cha
    Anyone else has been playing the card game? I am and I have been addicted to it since April! I missed the Local Qualifier this past Saturday in my city in Chicago and I'm not sure if I would actually travel out to the suburbs just so I can compete and qualify. What are your ideas on this card game? I am in love with it even more now that the Opus VI pack came out and so many combos have opened up. My favorite cards so far from Opus VI:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Also, this has come to my mind as an idea... but I think SE should actually add in Brave Exvius to the card game. Mobius was added in, so why not BE? Tell this to them @Elytra!! It honestly would be awesome to see Brave Exvius characters as cards and I would be interested to see their card effects, crystal color, and power. I bet more people will play both the mobile game and the card game as well!

Paulenrique and Elytra like this.
  2. Paulenrique

Paulenrique Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    BS Sakura, Ace, Marie, Aileen
    First time I heard of it. I saw a video and remembered when I played MtG more than a decade ago. But for this game I guess I would have to import it and wouldn't have anyone near by to play. But interesting to know it is here.

3. SummonerBWM

Global ID:
    Leads:
    @Paulenrique You should look around the card and comic shops and see if there are any stores who are actually selling them. You should also have any friends who like Final Fantasy to join in as well. That's what I did and they are now playing it.

Paulenrique likes this.
  4. linXzta

linXzta VIP VIP Supporter

Man I would love to play that game lsg doesnt sell them and nobody I know plays the game . I do wish we would have this in our walmarts,targets.

5. SummonerBWM

Global ID:
    Leads:
    The only thing they will sell sadly is Yugioh and Pokemon. You will have to look very hard for the card and comic stores in your city who actually sells them. Otherwise, you will have to buy them online. TCGPlayer is what I would definitely recommend for anyone to buy cards online.

Paulenrique likes this.