1. New rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Friends

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestion Box' started by Mark (Laswell), Feb 14, 2018.

1. Mark (Laswell)

Mark (Laswell) Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Loren and Barbie
    Currently when we use friends we get the +10 friends and that is it. I would like to see the friend gain something from it too

The proposal would be for any friend unit used would gain experience and a chance to up trust master the same as our own units get.

2. fletcha

fletcha ฅʕ•̫͡•ʔฅ . ʕʘˑ̫ʘʔ . ʕʘ‿ʘʔ . (´ᴥ`) VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Orlandeau, Tidus, Barb, BSS, Lila
    I think I heard about something like thus being done on the jp version. TM would be nice but the problem would be putting up their TM grinding units rather than useful units.

BTW, Nice to see a non rant post!