1. New rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

From Noob to (a more informative) Newbie!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AlphaHKH, Apr 15, 2018.

1. AlphaHKH

AlphaHKH New Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    CG Fina
    Hello Brave Exvius forum members! AlphaHKH here. I'm a huge fan of Final Fantasy. Just recently bought FFXV Royal Edition and since I've been enjoying the characters there, I decided to give this game another try to collect all my favorite heroes like Noctis and villains like Sephiroth! So I read up on tips for beginner and re-rolled until I could get a rainbow from just 8 pulls. It took me ten tries to finally get my first rainbow (damn 3% chance!) and got LM Fina!

A rather embarrassing fact: I have an old account linked to my main FB account and it has Shadow as the lead x.x It was my first gold back then and I thought being a max 4 star, he would be strong. Plus I gotta admit his sprite looks quite nice.

Anyway, hoping this forum will help me avoid making silly mistakes like my old account cause you know, knowledge is power!

Sartre and CustardCat like this.
  2. Sartre

Sartre Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    TT, OK, Tidus, Fryevia
    Welcome! Lots of knowledgeable ladies and gents here to help you along the way. Explore the forums for guides to a lot of the basics, or just ask away if you can't find what you're looking for easily.

Thankfully the days of pulling a gold Shadow are over, but he still gets a lot of love because of his comic uselessness. Everyone should have at least one Shadow in their ranks ::happy::

AlphaHKH likes this.
  3. AlphaHKH

AlphaHKH New Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    CG Fina
    Thanks Sartre! Indeed. I'm already looking into Memelord's unit review for reference on 5* heroes.

It seems that I'm destined to reunite with Shadow after pulling him on my 1st summon ticket x.x
    [​IMG]

Sartre likes this.
  4. Rabid Wombat

Rabid Wombat Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    TDH FD Tidus
    I've got 2 Shadows patiently waiting (in the shadows, of course) until they release 7 stars.

But yeah, welcome back! Nice pull on LM Fina. You're set up with the best healer.

AlphaHKH likes this.
  5. Amir immortal

Amir immortal Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    eFryevia , eTT , FD TDH tidus
    welcome back.
    and you got a decent character in the beginning and will help you so much in your progress.

AlphaHKH likes this.
  6. TheRunawayGirl

TheRunawayGirl Smug Baku VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Anything you might desire
    Art thou calling thyself informative? Such foolish thoughts! I shall have thyself know that here, only yours truly is the best!
    ...Old stuff aside, good to have another member.
    PS: Don't change Shadow. Lord Shadow shall rule them all.

AlphaHKH likes this.
  7. CustardCat

CustardCat Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    OldManDude, Tidus
    Heya! Welcome to the Jungle!
    Here some Cookies and Milk. ::kupo::

AlphaHKH likes this.
  8. Sartre

Sartre Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    TT, OK, Tidus, Fryevia
    That's the RNGesus letting you know that it's watching over you, and that it will never fail to troll you for the rest of your days. ::ink::

Looks like you have a pretty good team lined up there to get started. Veritas of the Earth is a decent tank, I still use him for any battles where earth damage comes into play, and he can cover your entire team from physical damage. LM Fina is one the best (if not the best) healers in the game atm. Ashe is great once you awaken her to 6* and max her out, with a nice chain+heal move and a stacking Thundaja skill that synergizes well with your Bran who can imperil lightning. You'll undoubtedly get better units as you go along, but you have enough to mow down the story mobs already. Good luck and if you need a forum friend to carry you through anything feel free to send me a request.

ID 285,040,508

AlphaHKH likes this.