1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Fun and Hangout with Elytra

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SummonerBWM, Sep 17, 2019.

1. SummonerBWM

SummonerBWM VIP VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Morgana, Elena, Yuna, LM Fina, SS. Cha
    Hey everyone! So this past Saturday, Elytr had an unofficial event where she gathered as many FFBE players to come out and get to know one another even though she no longer works with SE. It was awesomeness, BECAUSE IT WAS IN CHICAGO, MY HOMETOWN! Me and a couple of my friends came out and it was fun getting to talk and know some of the other BE players, exchanging ids, some of us debating with one person over the Lapis vs. 7% rainbow vote ( 7% Rainbow vote sucks forever y'all as well as the self-acclaim estimate math), and also getting to know Elytra as well (She's Rank 198 that Saturday). She is a wonderful woman and it was good to come together. We all shared our own thoughts about the game but everyone definitely agrees that the friend list and friend system should feel more deserving and have an improvement, similar to the one that Valkyrie Anatomnia has. OH YEA! I was pulling tickets for someone and help them pull an Awakened Rain. The dude does not have a single mage and I'm the only person there who carry a lot of them and is the mage-lover (Ironic I didn't pull one for him and A. Rain is his very first one). I love the event and we all agree there should be more like that one. More should get to know Elytra.

Oh yea! @Memel0rd. Elytra says hi and she wishes you to get well. We talked as well as her meeting you face to face at one of the FFBE official events.

FB_IMG_1568746484788.jpg FFBEGANG.jpg

2. Frosty Toast

Frosty Toast Chopin Enthusiast VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    511 684 224
    Leads:
    Event, 2B, Raegen
    WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    I LIVE IN THE CHICAGOLAND AREA AND I WASN'T AWARE OF THIS?!?!?!?!?!?
    ::rudecat7::::rudecat16::::rudecat7::::rudecat16::::rudecat4::

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
    Elytra, Yunny, Grizz and 5 others like this.
  3. Arashi

Arashi Active Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Elena, [Event] x2, Circe, Zeno
    Darn, would've loved to have joined in but I'm all the way in Texas

Seven likes this.
  4. Skye

Skye Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Regina, Kryla, Nyx
    That must have been really cool! ::up::

5. Memel0rd

Memel0rd Forum-Crash-L0rd Staff Member Administrator Forum Manager VIP Supporter Arena Runner-Up S1

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    GL: Warrior of Light Bartz
    Thank you very much, hope she only said good things about me ::rudecat5::

Hope you had fun. Sounds like it!

Elytra, Grizz, Masvroh and 3 others like this.
  6. Yunny

Yunny "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    WoLBartz,Esther,Elena,Circe etc.
    >175
    Haha, cool, thanks for sharing. Nice pics! Looks like you enjoyed yourselves :):).

7. Elytra

Elytra Square Enix Community Manager SE Community Manager

@SummonerBWM - I'm late to reply, but thank you for posting this! It was really great to meet you in person. ::hiya::

I've been uncertain on whether or not I should continue to organize events like this. It helps for me to hear that you had a memorable experience, and I'm glad I was able to be a part of that. ::bard::