1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  3. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  4. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Fusion units overflow

Discussion in 'General' started by Rafaelfras, May 7, 2022.

1. Rafaelfras

Rafaelfras Ascended Member

Ok, I need some help.
    Our fusion unit inventory has 2500 slots and it is too small, I am overflowing with portions and trust moogles, and unlike the units inventory I can't expand the slots on this one. This last CoW put me 80 units above the limit.
    What do you guys do to manage that space?

Cylian likes this.
  2. Scheich

Scheich "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Leads:
    Event / Trial Units
    Fusing. Its tedious But apart From using there is nothing Else to do. And leave your Message Box unclaimed xD I got 92 Pages Full of ehancing stuff.

Cylian and Rafaelfras like this.
  3. victor sant

victor sant "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    437 540 226
    Leads:
    2Best, Ibara, Tifa, S.Elena
    First, there are 1800 additional slots on the reserves where you can throw more enhances units.

Second, I fuse the all moogles to 100% (you don't need 100x 5% moogles, just fuse them into 5x 100% moogles) and the LB pots to 30,000. King LB can store up to 30,000 LB points, empty King pots are 10,000 LB points, normal LB pots are 3,000, you can fuse 3x king LB pots or 10x normal LB pots into another King one, the Small LB pots ones are only 100 points, I just sell them.

Third, I get rid of EVERY prism moogle (the ones you get when converting units into prism) that is not from limited units or isn't good even if it is from a limited unit. And also all specific trust moogles also are unnecessary since we don't have a source blank prism moogles to even use them.

Fourth, I just get rid of the overflow of unnecessary things. Like, do you really need 1000x lvl 60 king cactuars when it takes less than 20 to max level a unit and when so many more will come with events? I even sell every non level 60 cactuars on the spot, instead of fusing them into a single level 60, really, right now I have 800x lvl 60 cactuars, that because I sold a few hundreds. I also dell all the gilsnappers over the gil cap. No need to be overly careful with throwing away those overflowing resources.

Anyways, In a few months this will no longer be an issue. There will be a mechanical change where all those, except TM/STM moogles, will be converted into a point system and the gil snappers will become items that stacks over thousands.

Last edited: May 7, 2022
    Kaladin and Rafaelfras like this.
  4. hotaru251

hotaru251 "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    fuse pots into pots. (a lot of lil fit in a big)
    fuse small cactuars into max tier cactuars.
    fuse moogles.

everythign gets fused.

and if not enoguh?

even mages get atk pots and phys dps get mag pots :|

Cylian and Rafaelfras like this.
  5. RaagisEd

RaagisEd "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Varies
    Rafaelfras likes this.
  6. Seph1roth5

Seph1roth5 Ascended Member

Global ID:
    I sell max cactuars for gil lol. Then when I hit gil cap, buy a bunch of stupid expensive throwing items.

7. Rafaelfras

Rafaelfras Ascended Member

Thx guys. I will see to it

RaagisEd likes this.