1. New rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Gagazet full bonus unit strategy

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Galahad, Apr 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Galahad

Galahad Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    eAileen, eEmperor
    I am rarely can summon 5* base unit in KM banner. So in the past event I always rely in 1 unit to clear the event (elt level) like noctic and cloud, and use another unit to make chain. And when i can summon Beatrix, I use other unit to buff and debuff.
    I read some info about unit bonus in wiki and it look like 3* and 4* doesn't have buff and debuff, and I don't know if the 5* unit can't do like noctic or cloud.
    So the question is, can we clear elt with full bonus team and maybe just 1 5* base unit? And without using item like world destroyer, rikku pouch and pod

2. TheRunawayGirl

TheRunawayGirl Smug Baku VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Anything you might desire
    Yuna is a summoner, so relies on summons to deal damage. Aside that, she's support.
    Lulu is a mage, so she could clear. Problem? You need to make sure she's got high MAG.
    Wakka is a damage dealer and debuffer. He can inflict ailments although I don't know to how many enemies or by how long.
    The 4* is also a mage, but I also don't know how he behaves.
    There ya go

3. Galahad

Galahad Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    eAileen, eEmperor
    Yeah wakka inflict ailments is good to avoid enemy tuen. Talk about wakka, what status reels and that number mean? :
    Randomly use:
    (30%) Status Reels (504100)
    (30%) Status Reels (504110)
    (40%) Status Reels (504120)

4. Mark (Laswell)

Mark (Laswell) Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Loren and Barbie
    The unit has not been released yet and is still 5* Max until it is released and/or the statuses are confirmed they will of put numbers in.