1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Geoguessr

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by daima, Dec 21, 2020.

1. daima

daima "Hall of Fame" Member

Hello !

Do you want an addictive new game ?

I present you geoguessr. It's based on google street view and google maps.

You see a picture taken somewhere randomly from most of the the world (not a lot of african countries and no north korea for obvious reasons) and you must guess where this picture was taken. You can move on google street view to search for more hints (flag, street or city names, mail on a shop, where is the sun ?, how are the road ?, do people drive left or right ? what is the language used ? rich or poor country ? )

The closer you are, the more points you make. Have fun knowing if it's serbia, romania or bulgaria. :D

It's pretty fun AND painful at times. It helps to (plan your next) travel a bit during those covid times.

https://www.geoguessr.com/

bwnyc likes this.
  2. Arashi

Arashi "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Elena, [Event] x2, Circe, Zeno
    I heard they added a Battle Royale version now

3. bwnyc

bwnyc "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    NV Terra, NVA Tifa, Event...
    That game is soooo hard. :)

My son showed it to me awhile ago...and we had a hard time with the "easier" popular locations. The random ones are near impossible.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
  4. daima

daima "Hall of Fame" Member

Not impossible, but with some knowledge and travel you can make some educated guess for most of the places. And it feels good to get better at this game.

bwnyc likes this.
  5. SidneySwisher

SidneySwisher New Member

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021