1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Giving account away to Forum/Chat regular

Discussion in 'Account Trades' started by Psionat, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Psionat

Psionat Ascended Member Supporter

Looking to give away my JP account. I would really like to give it to a chatbox regular but will also consider a forum regular. See below for whats in the account:

7* Sephiroth, Sephiroth, 7* Freya, Freya, 7* CG Fina, VotD, OK, VotF, Evil Shantotto, 3x Marie, 2x Duke, Squall, 2x Delita, Prompto, 7* Cg Sakura, Dark Fina, 2x Prishe, Hyou, Lulu, 3x Dark Cecil, Eiko, Tifa, Trance Terra, 7* CG Lasswell, CG Lasswell, Beatrix, CG Nichol, Luneth, 7* Ayaka(STMR Done), Ayaka, 2x Kid Rydia, Lenneth, 2x Aranae, Gladio, 2x Kunshira, Basch, Noctis, Gilgamesh, Lunera, Emporer Shera, CG Reagan, 7* Ace, Ace, Ignis, Lila, Rem, 2x CG Jake.

30 UoC Tickets

Over 300% in TMR Moogles and many TMR farmed (was leading with an 1810 MAG Freya).

Many Stat pots banked and almost no trials done.

I will check back in here in a couple days and pick someone to give this to. Like I said looking to give it to someone I am familiar with who is interested in playing JP. I wont ever ask for it back I am done.

Thanks

2. RikkuLover

RikkuLover "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Leads:
    Akstar
    Give it to me daddy. ::rudecat5::

3. Psionat

Psionat Ascended Member Supporter

Sent to Rikku this is done thanks

4. LAFORGUS

LAFORGUS "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID: