1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Giving Away 3+ Years Account - Update: Account Given Away

Discussion in 'Account Trading' started by Kiruna, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Kiruna

Kiruna Ascended Member

I would like to give away my Exvius account. I've been playing since almost the beginning of the game on the Global server and have had my share of fun, but unfortunately life has gotten too complicated and demanding for me to try to keep up with the ever evolving meta, the multiple events, and so on. It's time to let go, and I would rather the account go to someone else who could make better use of the many units and resources I have accumulated over time.

Some of the units I know I have are:
    7* Elena (maxed, 100% TMR/100% STMR)
    7* Sylvie (maxed 100% TMR/100% STMR)
    7* Sacred Shield Charlotte (maxed 100% STMR)
    7* High Seraph Ultima (maxed)
    7* Chocobo Fina (maxed + 2 additional Chocobo Fina for STMR)
    7* Cloud (FF VII AC) (maxed 100% STMR)
    2 7* Zargabaath (100% STMR)
    7* Mastermind Xon

There are units that could be combined to 7* and more units that I could have made 7* with 100% STMR that I never got around to.

I'm at Rank 193
    I have collected:
    63 UoC tickets
    300 ST tickets
    4 Omniprism
    16K lapis (I haven't gotten around doing World Revisit part 7 or any of the story quest from the Final Battle at Aldore Tower onward)
    117M+ Gil
    776 NRG Restore
    400+ Raid Orb restore (guesstimate)
    37 Rare Ticket + 49 4* Ticket (86 total)
    1 5* 10+1 ticket
    1 Premium 10+1 Ticket
    12 10+1 Ticket
    8 5+1 Ticket
    58 EX Ticket + 73 4* EX + 14 5* EX (145 total)

The account is currently bound to my Facebook account. To give it away, I would either need to create a gmail account for you, or you could give me a gmail account to bind it to instead. Let me know your preference.

PS: If you need anyone to vouch for me first, you can check with @SlightlyDubious . Dubs has known me for ages.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
    Gone likes this.
  2. Buddy

Buddy Ascended Member

My boy is getting into this game. I think he'll like to have an account like this.

3. Gone

Gone Member Supporter

Global ID:
    my lil bro started playing a few days ago cuz he always say me playing it, I would appreciate if u could lend this acc to him. thanks :D