1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  3. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  4. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Glex OUC conundrum

Discussion in 'General' started by makopek, Mar 1, 2019.

1. makopek

makopek Ascended Member

So pulled on the glex step up so I could get my second chow (or first and second wkn/lillith) ended up getting just a chow so I now don't need the UOC. The only unit I could get a second one on is laswell and I will never use him. Already have 2 kryla so I don't think a third is worth it. Are any of the units worth just having a 6 star of? I don't have any Nichols (or any 7 star buffer for that matter.) I was thinking a SSN may be good, plus I can get a second one eventually.

2. PrezObama

PrezObama "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Prez
    Kryla - the TMR is that good and a 3rd one will be more useful than any other TMR on the list and certainly more than any 6* unit in the list.

3. Talien

Talien Element resistl0rd VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    130/200 all resist SS Charlotte
    You can never have too many of Kryla's TMR. There aren't any that are worth having at just 6* so I'd go for Kryla #3. SSN is not a limited unit so you can use a regular UOC for him if you really need a buffer.

4. Ffber

Ffber "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    If you like units with fun niche: full evasion AT chainer with 2k+ ATK - D. Lasswell.

Since you already had one, and he is currently the only unit able to achieve that I believe.

Otherwise, pick one limited TMR you deem worthy.

5. Frosty Toast

Frosty Toast Polyhedral VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    511 684 224
    Leads:
    Gone, reduced to
    atoms
    Essentially, do any of the things FFber just mentioned, if all else fails, UoC Kryla. Her TMR is awesome, I use it quite often.