1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Guardian Tales

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by makopek, Aug 25, 2020.

1. makopek

makopek Ascended Member

Been playing this new game for a few weeks and it is a lot of fun. Main play is similar to explorations in ffbe but with enemies on screen. Lots of puzzles and LOTS of pop culture references. Play is challenging, character building is grindy and epic gacha is only at 2%, but is playable as ftp. Also this week they have a free 50 summons event and a guaranteed epic weapon and hero feature.

2. Synsilliusarian

Synsilliusarian Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    Hyoh
    I tried this one out and it's fun indeed. Quite a lot of of quirky characters and dialogues. Much more involved game than it seemed at first.

3. Blizzaga

Blizzaga Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    SWEETUS YEETUS DELETUS THAT FETUS
    I really like this games concept, but i dont like thats its only for mobile. I wish this game was available on console or pc.