1. Be part of the new campaign rinny launched and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here.

2. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.

[guide] How to Reroll 101

Discussion in 'Guides' started by ZeromusXXX, Jul 3, 2016.

1. ZeromusXXX

ZeromusXXX Member

Feel free to move (and pin) if you'd like.

Step 1: Logout of Facebook if you haven't done so already...
    guide-main.jpg
    Menu
    guide-system.jpg
    Options
    guide-logout.jpg
    Logout

Step 2: Final Fantasy: Brace Exvius will restart...
    guide-login-start.jpg

guide-terms.jpg

guide-name.jpg

Step 3: Finish the tutorial...
    guide-random-tutorial.jpg

Step 4: Copy your service code (optional)...
    guide-service.jpg

Step 5: Use your tickets (and Lapis if you'd like)...
    Make sure you collect the pending rewards!
    guide-ticket-summon.jpg

guide-tap-crystal.jpg

Are you keeping your newly rolled account?

Yes;
    Create a Facebook account. Login to that Facebook account (app) and then login through Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius...

No;
    Go to Step 1...

Note: You do NOT have to create a Facebook account each and every time you want to reroll your tickets. You only link the accounts you want to keep to a Facebook account.
    Note+: You are keeping a copy of your service code in case you lose access to the Facebook account or phone.
    Note++: This is something people haven't been explaining to people... Facebook sucks when it comes to making dummy accounts. They can (and will at some point) disable your account pending identity verification. If this happens you will not be able to prove you are Brave Exvius Dummy Account 27364.

I did not know this app recorded voice as well. I will remake this video at some point with voice instructions. Don't mind the music or coughing =P

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
    Valmanway, Rinny, Clarissa and 2 others like this.
  2. SpoonyBard

SpoonyBard Ascended Member

Very thorough and well done.

3. DanT

DanT That deaf, dumb and blind kid... VIP Supporter

Nice guide. I'm moving this to the Guides section, though.

4. ZeromusXXX

ZeromusXXX Member

5. Vash426

Vash426 VIP VIP Supporter

Ok so there are a million guilds to reroll. I like yours it's thorough. However there is no info anywhere on what to do when you get the rolls you want. I searched and nothing. So say you make random ones. You roll and roll. You finally get what you desire. So now what? Do you link it to Facebook and that becomes the new account tied to it? Can you link it or is the first account you linked the one you are stuck with? Can you rename the account once you get what you desire? I have a certain user name I like using.
    When I started the game I made it with that name and linked my Facebook before I knew about rerolling. I also played until I got to the port town after you go to the castle. So I played a few days now but I still would like to reroll just out of curiousity to see if I can get better. If I get better heroes I am willing to keep that account then. I just need to know if whatever random name I choose I am stuck with or if there is a way to claim the name from the original account I have. I mean if it means I destroy my current progress by some how deleting it to make said user name available again then I might be willing to do that but as of now I have no clue as to the end process once you get the rerolls you desire as no one anywhere covers that. Lol. Everyone just says how to reroll.... Not what to do once you get what you want.

6. Keno

Keno New Member

The Metallica playlist made it that much better.

7. ZeromusXXX

ZeromusXXX Member

Vash... thanks for the long read. The answer to your question is in my post. Read the part that says, 'Are you keeping this account.'

Enjoy :)

8. Danaerys

Danaerys New Member

OK - better question. I started playing a few days ago and I'm pretty happy with the units I have on my main account. That said, I only learned about rerolling yesterday. Having never heard of this before let alone actually done it, I started Googling (which is how I found this site).

I just rerolled and got ExDeath. I synced it to a dummy Facebook account, but my question is, how do I sync it with my main account? Is that even possible?

I had to sync it to a dummy account because when I first tried, it didn't do anything. It didn't bring any of the new units over to my main account. I watched a few other reroll videos and learned that logging into a dummy account after rerolling was what I needed to do (sorry if that's what the OP says - I learn better sometimes by watching videos lol)

So, am I missing something else? I'd REALLY like to have ExDeath on my main account, and I'd rather not start over with the dummy account because as I said I do have some decent units on my main account.

Thanks guys!

9. ZeromusXXX

ZeromusXXX Member

You can not merge two accounts and you can not transfer units from one account to the other. The point of rerolling is to get a team you want. You have to start from scratch.

10. Danaerys

Danaerys New Member

Yeah, I figured that out the more I Googled, lol. Oh well. I think I will keep the new account with ExDeath. :D

Thanks again.

11. Ryudo

Ryudo Waifus VIP

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    CG Sakura / Eileen
    Just a note , it seems Gumi is not restoring accounts via the customer support code for some reason. Whether that was an isolated case or not remains to be seen, but just in case - be sure to use FB to link it up and don't just rely on the backup code.

12. jenson

jenson New Member

I tried your method but with iOS phone, whenever I fb login it shows "continue as xxx"(which is the original link fb acc).., how can I solve these

Attached Files:

13. Ryudo

Ryudo Waifus VIP

Global ID:
    Japan ID:
    Leads:
    CG Sakura / Eileen
    Log out of Facebook on your browsers on the phone, as well as any Facebook app you may have running. Otherwise it keeps detecting you as logged in on one somewhere already, and will pose that screen.

14. Vash426

Vash426 VIP VIP Supporter

Thanks I did figure it out after messing around with it some and learned I could reuse the same name until I got what I wanted. Now I just need to get the build I really want which seems impossible. Thank you for the useful info.

15. Stibnite

Stibnite New Member

I followed the guide, and got a 5 star adventurer and other top heroes, and tried to overwrite to facebook and it deleted everything and gave me back the original facebook save. Grr.

So apparently, if you do this, you must use a brand new facebook account as I can find no way to unlink the original account from facebook.

I dont see the point now in rerolling, as changing between a real.and fake facebook on my main device is far too much trouble.