1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Gumi new Low...for Zenaida

Discussion in 'Rants, Raves and Accomplishments' started by thosewhofighton76, Jul 31, 2020.

1. thosewhofighton76

thosewhofighton76 Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Zenaida 2.9k dmg
    So i managed to get Zenaida well one of her and i was stoked. I had 40 exchange coins and i went to the shop excited to get her prism and 7* her...then in a typical dick gumi move there is no prism for this banner in the shop. Every other banner i have seen with an exchange shop the prisms have been available for 40 coins. Now i have to UoC her prism...

Wdiggums likes this.
  2. Misterdyox

Misterdyox Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Be thankful that you get her this easy unlike in JP ::thonk::

Wdiggums likes this.
  3. The Tower XVI

The Tower XVI Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    To be fair there was no prism advertised on her banner or the news. Other players were able to notice this before her banner was up and expected to have to UoC or Omni her.

Wdiggums likes this.
  4. thosewhofighton76

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Zenaida 2.9k dmg
    ya on my alt i made for the anniversary i got her on the 1st step of banner and just omniprismed her immediately lol, not bad a Rank 10 with a 2000 atk character lol...when you are that OP at that stage you should just be able to murder Dark Veritas right away.

5. Unpossible_1

Unpossible_1 Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Zenaida, WC Ace, Vaan, WH Raegan, Noel
    Yea, I chuckled when I realized the same thing...then went over and used my UOC tickets since that's what they are for and went about my business. ::toad::

6. Arekusu

Arekusu VIP VIP

Actually you should consider yourself very lucky, this banner could have a) either not existed at all and you wouldn’t be able to get her at all, or b) could have been a HELL of a lot more predatory. She coulda been limited lapis only, or split banner with other junk. We are lucky she is not limited, solo banner, can get with tickets. She is a hella good unit, consider yourself blessed.

SummonerBWM likes this.
  7. thosewhofighton76

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Zenaida 2.9k dmg
    That is fair, however as i said there was no reason to assume that the prism wouldnt be there as every past banner has had it. Anyways i UoC'd her prism so i am still happy lol

8. The Tower XVI

The Tower XVI Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    But there was. Every past step-up banner advertises to get the units prism for 40 coins. But not this one. So one could assume that there would be no prism.

9. Kaladin

Kaladin "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Just be glad we had an actual shot at getting her unlike the abysmal pull rates I heard about in JP.

10. thosewhofighton76

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Zenaida 2.9k dmg
    Ya so i heard, still happy i got her lol just sad i had spend 8 SS tickets to get her prism. I used my Omniprism on UDF a few weeks ago.

Kaladin likes this.
  11. GoodBoorger

GoodBoorger "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Be happy whales can get and improve their scores on DV by a big chunk while you sit with your fidgeting with your thumbs, especially considering that Gumi hasn't given any free lapis or whatsoever in terms of their so called 4th anniversary.
    But hey, if you give gumi money, you have 1/3 of the step done needed to get Zenaida guaranteed.
    But if you were one of the few lucky scrubs that haven't wasted his entire lapis stash knowing about a zenaida banner for lapis after more 11 rainbow pulls in 1 month than we got in the 4 years this game has been around or the shitload of broken banner back to back, more power to you.

This is just sad.

Senturion and Sagranth like this.
  12. daima

daima "Hall of Fame" Member

And you can say about every banner coming with powercreep. So your point is ?

13. GoodBoorger

Sure. The gap between Noel burst and Jake burst is the same as the gap between Zenaida and Joel/Jake burst.

"pOwErCrEep"

Sagranth and EchoEchoPotato like this.
  14. Kaladin

Kaladin "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    And the new NV KH units are miles beyond even the other NV units! It is getting out of hand.

15. GoodBoorger

Early maths with roughestimated stats because the builder is not updated.
    Alim is still handing out more lapis than Gumi in their so called anniversary, plus 10x10 pulls that have higher rates for KH units?
    The same, right?
    And the fun part is that none of the KH units are doing 1.5x times the damage of Tifa and Sora/Rikku are elemental locked which puts their roughestimated damage even lower for any stage of DV where light (Sora) and dark (Riku) are not favored as you may know, meanwhile Tifa is not locked to any element.

I can't say the same about Zenaida. This is just sad.

Sagranth likes this.
  16. daima

And then people want an unnerfed Tifa at release. Get your ideas straight for once.

17. GoodBoorger

At least with Tifa everyone gets the exact same chance of getting her.
    When it comes to Zenaida, only 3 people got her:
    The whales, the people that somehow didn't spend any of their lapis in the past barrage of broken banners back to back seasoned with more 11 rainbow pulls in 1 month than 4 years of this game existence and complete lack of story events lapis or the usual shitters.

But hey, you can buy FoL of lapis and have that sweet 1/3 guaranteed Zenaida that is going to be completely obsolete once that GLEX Zenaida comes next week. Have fun!

Sagranth likes this.
  18. daima

I see a lot of salt here :(

19. GoodBoorger

Ran out of arguments? That's sad as well. But yeah, i'm salty for pointing out what Gumi has been doing lately lmao.

Sagranth likes this.
  20. daima

Yeah or there is nothing to argue with someone salty.

Only whales, some people and shitters got zenaida ::rudecat4::::rudecat4::::rudecat4:: I wasnt one of them ::rudecat4::::rudecat4::::rudecat4::

If you are not happy, look on the bright side. You have better chance to get on GL her than on JP. Evil gumi, Good Alim.