1. New rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Help. I lost my data after update app ffbe

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloud888Rain, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Cloud888Rain

Cloud888Rain Member

I saw an update of ffbe on google play thist morning. And I updated. But after that l, when I login, I have to start over again. WTF? I delete app, install and login again. It keep ask me about tutorial and name my character. WTF? It took me 2 years to have 3 clouds. Somebody... HELP

2. FishDJ

FishDJ Fisherman VIP

Leads:
    Event related
    Game is currently having a maintenance. If you are linked to FB, you'll be fine.

Cloud888Rain likes this.
  3. Cloud888Rain

Cloud888Rain Member

Thank... Please God ... I killed thousand monsters... But I don't have choices ... Please don't take everything from me ... PLEASE ...

4. Grizz

Grizz Ascended Member Supporter

Global ID:
    570 320 619
    As long as you dont rewrite the data that you save with your fb, it will be fine.

5. phoenixfire1212

phoenixfire1212 Well-Known Member

I got the same error just now prior to maintainance, I think it's a glitch. No worries mate, I'm sure they will get it sorted out.

Cloud888Rain likes this.
  6. Rahool

Rahool Well-Known Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Christine, WKN, Basche, Ayaka
    Just force close the app and wait until the game is back up before opening again. It should load up just fine.