1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Help Me Build My Team :)

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Jannine16, Jun 30, 2020 at 3:57 AM.

1. Jannine16

Jannine16 New Member

Hella!
    I've been playing for 3 month, but i still confused with the team composition.can u help me please?

https://ibb.co/phV1H3S
    Screenshot_20200630-172218.jpg
    https://ibb.co/txf9sST
    Screenshot_20200630-172235.jpg
    https://ibb.co/kccK2j9
    Screenshot_20200630-172244.jpg
    https://ibb.co/ssqcT1M
    Screenshot_20200630-172254.jpg

I have :
    --> 7*
    Rinoa Y'Sthola The Sorceress
    Lightning DP Fina
    Lulu Untamed Wolf Edel
    P. Cecil Esther

--> 6*
    Raegen Shadow Lord
    Olive Kurasame
    Lucius
    Nyx

--> 5*
    4Winds Physalis Squal
    Aileen Shadow Lord
    Trance Terra Elephim
    Lunera Sieghhard
    Darklord Dark Knight Lunneth
    Blossom Sage Sakura Folka
    Lila Auron
    BM Golbez Aerith
    Summer Fina&Lid Crimson
    Dressy Aileen Neverending Hope
    WoL Bartz Chocobo Fina
    Physalis Wild Rose firion
    Sweet Nichol Hein
    Ardyn Dragon Knight Freya
    Lilisette Internal Fire Rain
    SD Akstar Serah
    Fryevia Circe
    Myra Ellesperis
    Beryl Tsukiko

Please help me build team for trial, Btw im F2p
    Thanks Mate :)

2. Kaladin

Kaladin "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Which trial? They each require different things from your team.

Jannine16 likes this.
  3. aa25

aa25 VIP VIP

Global ID:
    I mumbled a bunch of stuffs here: https://brave-exvius.com/threads/gu...mendation-for-new-intermediate-players.48419/

Feel free to check it out.

For a short answer, generally, a team consisting of 1xCover tank (Phy or Mag depending on the content), 1x Debuffer (Breaker), 1x Healer, 1x Support (Can be either provoke tank or buffer), and 2x Dmg delaer (chainer - 1 of your own, and 1 from friend units).

From the list of your units, I would say;
    Cover tank: P. Cecil (Mag cover tank) Sieghhard (Phy cover tank/provoker)
    Breaker: Summer Fina&Lid is probably your best option now. Although, if you happen to get a dupe for Elephim to get her to 7* and have enough materials to enhance her abilities, she will be a better option.
    healer: Either Folka or Myra is fine. Your pick.
    Support: I don't see any options for buffer. I think, for now, running both P.Cecil and Sieghard is probably your best option (see note about Cecil below).
    Dmg Dealer: DP Fina, Untamed Wolf Edel. There are other candidates stuck at 6* as well. I wouldn't worry about them for now though. Dmg dealers are like squirrels. There are everywhere.

Note - P.Cecil: He is probably considered one of the best units in the game at the moment. He can work as both tank and buffer in the team (Check this thread: https://brave-exvius.com/threads/no...ls-rotation-for-elemental-resist-cover.52476/) Hence, imo, getting a buffer is not a priority for your team. You can slot in Sieg for provoking easily.

Also, if you check the thread I wrote, it hasn't been updated for a while now, but nothing changes much. Some changes would be that Destiny Daughter Vanille is also a good option for break, Hallowed Shield Charlotte is a strong phy/mag cover tank, Rena (limited time collab unit) is a crazy strong healer, and 2B (limited time collab unit) is a decent healer (she is more or less part-time dmg dealer, part-time breaker, but excel at neither).

Hope this helps.

Jannine16, Rampy and Masvroh like this.
  4. Jannine16

Jannine16 New Member

Hella mate!
    Thanks for the advice, thats really help me.
    Im gonna try it later :)

Do i really dont have support units, mate?
    Who's the best buffer unit?

Can esther be my Dmg Dealer?

Have a g'day mate,
    Thanks

5. Jannine16

Jannine16 New Member

Uhmm.......all bosses in Chamber of the fallen and chamber of the vengeful, mate :)

Kaladin likes this.
  6. aa25

aa25 VIP VIP

Global ID:
    Technically speaking, support unit is quite a broad term. More often than not, the best support for your team is the one that fulfill the last gap of your team. It is quite difficult to say who is the best one.

On top of that, many newer tanks and healers these days often offer what a buffer would offer partially too. So, the best one is going to be the one that complements your tanks/healers the best.

For standard buffers, top units I can recall are (exclude limited time unit) : Elephim (need enhancements at 7*), Yuraisha (need enhancement, okay at 6*), Ignis (need enhancement at 7*), Epsilon Nichol (no need enhancement, fine at 6*), Lunafreya (no need enhancement, okay at 6*), Regis (no need enhancement, okay at 6*). I might miss a name or two.

You can use Esther if you want. With the right (likely high-end) equipment, she is still strong enough to clear the most difficult trials to date.

Although, frankly, there are tons of other units who can do the same with less equipment demands. If you like Esther, feel free to use her. She is still more than enough to deal with most, if not all, weekly events. Only upper-end trials (e.g. Chocobi Battalions, March of Insect, etc.) that you will like need high-end stuffs (e.g. STMR) for her. Otherwise, aiming for newer/better dmg dealers will worth the investment more.

Lastly, FFBE is quite strategic-oriented. Beside units, strategy, rotation (what you do exactly each turn), and equipment are all also important, especially those upper-end trials. Don't be stressed out too much. Step-by-step and you will be fine.

Jannine16 likes this.