1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Help me finish last parameters missions

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Noctisstorm, May 15, 2019.

1. Noctisstorm

Noctisstorm Ascended Member

I dont have all the reccommended units for hp, no whil no sieg no a.rain only m.ramza 7* and basch 6* (I have been VERY unlucky with my tank pulls, got 6 m.ramza but no basch or whilhelm to 7*) I have been able to get Esther to 23k hp but it seems thats as far as I can go.

For the mp and spr missions, at this point, im just fked up in the head, nothing I seem to do even take me remotely close to my objective, and even in these departments I dont have the suggested units (only 7*cg nichol seems to be able to MAYBE do it)

If you guys could help me complete.these last 3 missions that would be great, may even erect a statue in your Honor, who knows.

Attached Files:

2. Scar

Scar Ascended Member

Global ID:
  3. Noctisstorm

4. Kuroh Kaze

Kuroh Kaze Ascended Member Supporter

It even worse for me.Can't open the site at all.

5. Manveru

Manveru "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    You either have the gear to complete these missions or you don't. There is nothing anyone else can do for you because friend units won't count.

6. Noctisstorm

I hoped someone could give me some insight on which unit to use, for example for hp could m.ramza ever reach those 25k? If yes, how? Stuff like that

7. Manveru

Manveru "Hall of Fame" Member

Global ID:
    Oh I see.

https://exvius.gg/?show_stat=max

Try this one.

Noctisstorm likes this.
  8. KylarHaern

KylarHaern Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther, Sieg, MSN, Basch, Eiko, Folka

Hey heads up - the "unit" add function automatically assumes you have the TMR for EVERY character when you export/import it to FFBE Builder.....i had to go back and remove the TMRs from 2/3rds of my list of 305 characteres::thonk::

9. Ashlag

Ashlag Try Dead Cells. It's great. Staff Member Moderator VIP Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Great shit, I swear
    Well you can get all those TMR. So it's not making that big of a difference, as most unfarmed ones are the worst ones ^^

10. KylarHaern

KylarHaern Well-Known Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Esther, Sieg, MSN, Basch, Eiko, Folka
    A bit confused my friend - I was just mentioning that a direct export via the exvius sync and then an upload to your unit list on FFBE builder resulted in a parallel upload of all TMRs for all characters owned. This just creates a bit of an annoyance when trying to build characters and you don't have a TMR that the system thinks you do. I understand you can "get" those TMRs but only through grinding or moogles.

I also tried to import my "inventory" after the unit upload but it doesn't overwrite the TMRs attached to units owned.

Just warning folks that although this is a great auxiliary program - there may be builds that include TMRs that you don't actually have if you don't go back and remove them from the unit page.

I will say that updating all my weapons with their IW enhancements is really useful so that's probably my fav function of the sync program

11. Kujo

Kujo Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Not sure what you mean by "loading the inventory"; that isn't a thing the builder does. If you use facebook to log into the game, then loading the inventory is handled by Scar's other link. Otherwise you have to enter in your inventory by hand.

12. Kujo

Kujo Ascended Member

Global ID:
    DId you save to exvius.gg before importing to the builder? That process seems to corrupt some things. You're better off saving the two json files from the exporter and then importing them.

13. Pooch

Pooch Ascended Member

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Sophia / Esther
    Your thread above is asking about summoners.

Get Eiko. Summoner and can do the SPR mission.

Boom

14. Noctisstorm

I managed to do the HP quest thanks to the help I got here on the forum, now I only miss the SPR and MP missions

I have Eiko already but all the build I find on the internet are heavy stmr-dependent, I think the only SPR stmr item I got is Yunas clothes

Right now she reaches 1480 spr with no IW

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  15. Noctisstorm

While this is where I am right now mp-wise

Attached Files: