1. Rules regarding the forum and the chatbox can be found here!. Our most recent update: here!.
  2. Want more banners on your profile? You can achieve the Arena Runner Up and Monthly Arena Champ banner now in the Monthly Arena Contest! If you want to participate, click on the link here
  3. Be part of the campaign rinny launched, now hosted by Memel0rd, and earn a new banner on the forum, The Supporter Campaign! - Check out the thread for more details Here
  4. Interested or play the JP version of ffbe? Join the discussions in our JP section here!.
  5. We now have our own Discord Server up and running! For more information, go to the thread here!.

Hey RNG, nice to meet you

Discussion in 'Rants & Accomplishments' started by Hermecles, Jan 13, 2019 at 4:50 AM.

1. Hermecles

Hermecles Member

Hey guys, I wanted to share what happened to me because it was just nearly perfect.

First of all, In my opinion, Kh banner was the best banner to pull for new players
    because it brings so many huge and easy stuffs.
    Big unit (and easy to build) like sora who will be future proof with adjustment and tdh gear with KH cloud (since it was a raid, that's free TMRs).

I'm a big fan of the kh series but i didn't succeeded to pull one of the 2 units so i decided to create a second account just to get them.

I rerolled until i got one sora from the free 10+1 pull. Here started my luck. I did the story until i got 24k lapis for the full step up. Got 3 more sora, 1 kh cloud, machina, beatrix, ace, and the only useless rainbow (fire veritas). So 8 rainbows with 24k lapis.
    Just insane, 1 stmr, 1 bis tdh gear, 4th top debuffer in the game.
    And today with the free 5* EX, moustache man came visite me holy moly.
    I still have my ffuoc. I think i will pick up SS nichol who's more serviciable than zarg*6 without enhancement.

Now let's recap that 2 weeks account:

DPS: Sora (with full pot and machina tmr, he will reach 2k in one or two weeks)
    Debuffer: machina
    phy tank: moustache
    Mag tank: mystea
    buffer: SS nichol
    Healer: I need this.

How to start very well the game on my second account lol

Fun fact : I do own 0 machina,0 moustache nor Sora on my main so i have differents characters from the 2 accounts and that's pretty cool.

Sad facts: :-My 2 weeks account reached my main account level ( not in terms of units nor equipments, just between the stats between my sora and hyoh). Note: I started my main acc 7 months ago
    - My friends list is not able to follow me now :/

Here's for my story, thanks if you read this guys and i wish all the luck i had to everyone.
    Have a good sunday. :)

Screenshot_20190113-104241_FFEXVIUS.jpg

2. Hermecles

Hermecles Member

3. AnnieMae

AnnieMae "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Kurasame/M. Ramza/A. Rain
    I don't know if I should congratulate you or what lol Will you hold on to the rerolled account? I know some ditched their first account for a reroll.

I did the same thing more than a year ago, when Tilith was first released. I stopped playing the alt for a time since the time needed was too much for me to handle. But I revived it when I needed a Tilith companion for my main (Basch banner). That alt is still alive today, with 2 7* TT (my main doesn't even have 1 at 6*), somewhat lucky with rainbow pulls (it gets rainbows on blue ex tickets, the last one 2 out of 4 blue ex tickets were rainbows), played on and off, most trials not done and story is still in Season 1.

4. Hermecles

Hermecles Member

Well currently, i can focus on both account because my main is on my computer and the second on my phone, so i can play both acc at the same time.
    Initially, I created the second account because i really wanted sora or cloud even if i really don't need them on my main but i didn't want to spend more money for something i just wish i had.
    And second, you know that feeling when you are saving for months and then, you are like hell it's been a while i didn't pull something let's waste lapis even if it's not necessary lol. That's the purpose of that account. And to enjoy pulling for something you really like but not necessary meta unit or something you need.
    Obviously, my main will always be focused on meta unit, and for me it breaks me a litle bit the fun of the game, so the second one is here for this.

(yeah i know, i'm weird in my mind)

5. Thiago Amorim Neves Reis

Thiago Amorim Neves Reis Active Member

Not weird, probably genius

Hermecles likes this.
  6. TheRunawayGirl

TheRunawayGirl KINGDOM HEARTS 3 BABY! VIP

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Anything you might desire
    Meanwhile, I had to pay to get 1 Sora...
    Luck wasn't nice to me :C

7. AnnieMae

AnnieMae "Hall of Fame" Member Supporter

Global ID:
    Leads:
    Kurasame/M. Ramza/A. Rain
    Totally get you. My second account satisfies my need to pull sometimes. Unlike yours though, my second account didn’t start as stellar. You know how reroll works, that account was the one attached to an FB. I rerolled several where some got me Demon Rain (first release) and a few good 5* base. I never really intended to start a new account so I just rinse and repeat. I return to the alt when I’m out of nrg on my main til it showed signs of luck and now, I can’t just drop it.